Games of the Week

I didn't see an entire Strikers game. Is it best players or coach or system ... or what? Amazing season.

Strikers Fc-Irvine was by far the favorite! For someone to think they had a chance! It's funny! Most of the boys have already won state cup at u9 or u10.

Top 4
Strikers-unstoppable
Albion- phenomenal team
Pumas-Darkhorse
Celtic -The dreamer

For someone to think they had a chance! It's funny!
If nobody had a chance then we wouldn't have had a National Cup, therefore Strikers wouldn't have been able to prove that they were ultimately the best right? I hope you're kid plays for Strikers, because if he doesn't he will never have a chance.

Congrats to Strikers, I am sure their coach, players and parents are happy they could play the games and leave no doubt they are the best.

I didn't see an entire Strikers game. Is it best players or coach or system ... or what? Amazing season.

Their roster is solid front to back. Pumas rarely had the ball because everytime they would boot the ball up front to their forwards, the Striker defense would get to the ball first.

Their core has been together for a long time and are coached very well. They pass the ball around better than any team I've seen and don't rely on a few physically dominant players.

Their success this year and last has them attracting the top talent in the league (especially from non DA clubs) and they should have the strongest 05 DA team this year.

They will be the team to shoot for beating by all other clubs including the MLS academies, if their success holds up, which I see no reason it shouldn't.

Their roster is solid front to back. Pumas rarely had the ball because everytime they would boot the ball up front to their forwards, the Striker defense would get to the ball first.

Their core has been together for a long time and are coached very well. They pass the ball around better than any team I've seen and don't rely on a few physically dominant players.

Their success this year and last has them attracting the top talent in the league (especially from non DA clubs) and they should have the strongest 05 DA team this year.

They will be the team to shoot for beating by all other clubs including the MLS academies, if their success holds up, which I see no reason it shouldn't.
Ive seen these guys play a few times. I think you're a little wrong about no dominant players. Those two center mids control games and make up the strongest midfield I've seen. Good luck oversees, let's see how far that winning streak goes against foreign competition.

Reactions: Wez
Back