Games of the Week

I was at Galoway Downs to watch the quarterfinal games. The two quarterfinal games that caught my eye was the Legends vs Albion and Surf vs Celtic. Both games were very entertaining and competitive. With Albion and Celtic prevailing. Everyone was doubting Celtic saying they never beat a top tier team. Is Surf a quality team? I think so i think we should stop doubting them after what they did today. Semifinals tomrrow Strikers vs Albion and Celtic vs Spartans F.C. Pumas. Both games should be very competitive. Like i said in this thread before I'll take Celtic all day!!!!

I was at Galoway Downs to watch the quarterfinal games. The two quarterfinal games that caught my eye was the Legends vs Albion and Surf vs Celtic. Both games were very entertaining and competitive. With Albion and Celtic prevailing. Everyone was doubting Celtic saying they never beat a top tier team. Is Surf a quality team? I think so i think we should stop doubting them after what they did today. Semifinals tomrrow Strikers vs Albion and Celtic vs Spartans F.C. Pumas. Both games should be very competitive. Like i said in this thread before I'll take Celtic all day!!!!
I was actually there to! I agree! Celtic deserves a lot of credit! They are underrated! Still have my bet on them! Let's Go Celtic!!!

Have 2 play the game on the field. My respect to Albion and Celtic great tournament boys. Congrats Strikers and Spartans good luck.

Congratulations to pumas. Now that Celtic is out lots of people can stop hiding. But those 4 teams made the final 4 for a reason if you didn't make it there is also a reason for that.

I love how so many people were all about Celtic winning the tournament, and for no reason. Celtic won nothing this year and for some reason you guys pick the under-dog… lol how did that pick go boys? Congrats to Pumas… they have clearly shown they are the best team out of CSL… Hopefully Strikers #1 can complete this amazing year and win every thing they participated in their age level. What a year for that team.

I love how so many people were all about Celtic winning the tournament, and for no reason. Celtic won nothing this year and for some reason you guys pick the under-dog… lol how did that pick go boys? Congrats to Pumas… they have clearly shown they are the best team out of CSL… Hopefully Strikers #1 can complete this amazing year and win every thing they participated in their age level. What a year for that team.
Would like to know what has your team won ? We never said we would win it but I'm sure we made it further than what a lot of you expected.

Hahahahaha I love the trash talk, just means that you are so worried about what happens with Celtic. If Celtic would of won, your mouth and insignificant words would not be here in this forum, but since they lost you want to speak up. Just shows how ridiculous you are! I'd take Celtic any day of the week again. Let's Go Celtic!!!!

No, glimpse. I was to busy coaching the semi final in NATIONAL CUP. . Pánenka are you to embarrassed to let us know who your team is ? Boca.
Have no idea why you insist on knowing
What team we are with its really funny , it amazes me how you and some other celtic posters use that to validate people's point of view as if you are not a top team your comments don't hold weight very lame..
If you must know we are in an 04 DA team. You as a coach You should stay off this forum and worry about developing your teams , you do have 2 very good teams and for both of your teams to have made it this far is quite an accomplishment but you should not overshadow it by coming here and talk nonsense about other teams.

What team we are with its really funny , it amazes me how you and some other celtic posters use that to validate people's point of view as if you are not a top team your comments don't hold weight very lame..
If you must know we are in an 04 DA team. You as a coach You should stay off this forum and worry about developing your teams , you do have 2 very good teams and for both of your teams to have made it this far is quite an accomplishment but you should not overshadow it by coming here and talk nonsense about other teams.
If you are with such a high team? Why do you come talk nonsense here? If you are in such high position then let the soccer on the field do the talking. You are doing the same thing you are telling the other guy not to do. You are in this forum looking and having a conversation back because you are so worried about others as well.

Talk is cheap. My players have developed my teams play a system. Your part of a DA team; cover up. I was the only coach that had 2 teams in the final 8 In two separate age divisions . Pretty tough.

@Panenka - Appreciate your posting what many others are thinking. Frustrating that the Boys GOTW threads are being hijacked by cheerleaders, instead of reviewing the week's games and trading info about teams. No interest in driving to Norco to watch the games myself!

I just Ignore Button those write fan posts instead of contributing to the discussion. I'm sure others Ignore me, too. :)

Back