Games of the week 17-18....

2nd half of GSA vs LAG. Doesn't look like procession soccer to me but what does everyone else think?

Nice to have the video available, and fun to talk about games. We don't do that much on the 04's for some reason. Familiar with some of the GS kids and haven't had a chance to see them play in awhile. Just watching how the players moved off the ball on both sides, it looked hot. If it was a scorcher maybe that's why there was so little rhythm for either team. Once GS got behind and started trying to get numbers forward it opened up a little bit for LAG in transition.

Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona
La Liga
tomorrow, 11:45 AM
Wanda Metropolitano, Madrid
upload_2017-10-13_11-3-56.png
Atlético Madrid
vs
Barcelona
upload_2017-10-13_11-3-56.png

LAUFA showing the Galaxy how you work hard and develop player's in multiple age groups. 04's up next for even more points on the day.

Galaxy 03's with there six coaches, 3 keepers, and 8 subs resorted to physical play 2nd half (5 different laufa injuries) kicking in the back, neck ties, shirt pulling, etc but they were too slow and where held scoreless 2nd half after giving up 2 in the 1st half. The whining:mad: by thier center back & Striker was comedy and one of them was eventually subbed because he just wouldn't play, grow up, coaches offered up a bunch of excuses after, next time how about maning up and showing some respect.

Ive watched two of the Galaxy's 03 games and was shocked at the amount of constant fouling and physicality that Galaxy uses as part of their game tactics. I know its part of the game but with so much talent you would think they would encourage more possession style to break down opponents instead of non stop aggression. Sounds like the pattern of play is continuing. What was the final score?

Ive watched two of the Galaxy's 03 games and was shocked at the amount of constant fouling and physicality that Galaxy uses as part of their game tactics. I know its part of the game but with so much talent you would think they would encourage more possession style to break down opponents instead of non stop aggression. Sounds like the pattern of play is continuing. What was the final score?

Yeah sad when you think about how much they degraded their own game, playing to win at all costs has made them robotic, stale with basically no creativity or style.

Pulling shirts every time a player goes by them and them pleading with officials on all the calls makes for a bunch of entitled players. Haven't seen a team whine complain, bitch & moan this much since like u10 including the coaches.

Galaxy doesn't have the speed to keep up so they resort to dirty tatics,long balls from the back, fouling, late hits, the yellow cards are adding and there getting a poor rep with the scouts and officals.

This game expose them for what they are, when the video comes out which they will try to hide everyone can see for themselves.

LAUFA showing the Galaxy how you work hard and develop player's in multiple age groups. 04's up next for even more points on the day.
How did that work out for you? I’m sure you’ll claim more nonsense like your 04s were better and our boys fouled their way to a win. Or maybe I have you all wrong and you’ll just admit Galaxy was better.

While you’re at it, any other kids you wanna single out on this forum?

How did that work out for you? I’m sure you’ll claim more nonsense like your 04s were better and our boys fouled their way to a win. Or maybe I have you all wrong and you’ll just admit Galaxy was better.

While you’re at it, any other kids you wanna single out on this forum?

The Galaxy 04's where better and won 4-2.

Laufa 05's destroyed Galaxy 5-1

Galaxy spends the most 4million, recuits the most, has 6 coaches and still can't get more points vs the smallest club in the league when the play each other. Galaxy is the club that's underperforming as usual, despite all the things they do they are no better 1-1-1 on the day vs the newest smallest club around. Those are the facts suck it up, enjoy the win I'm sure your self indulgent behavior helps.

Winning at all costs is making some teams regress while others are taking these loses and getting better.

Guys relax, in a long run, who cares if you win or lose. 99.9% of these players will never make it to the pro(european) level. It is all about the development but none of these kids are coached by really high level coaches who will teach them skill needed to reach top level.

The Galaxy 04's where better and won 4-2.

Laufa 05's destroyed Galaxy 5-1

Galaxy spends the most 4million, recuits the most, has 6 coaches and still can't get more points vs the smallest club in the league when the play each other. Galaxy is the club that's underperforming as usual, despite all the things they do they are no better 1-1-1 on the day vs the newest smallest club around. Those are the facts suck it up, enjoy the win I'm sure your self indulgent behavior helps.

Winning at all costs is making some teams regress while others are taking these loses and getting better.
Self indulgent? Please explain. Not sure you really know what that means.

And I need to suck up what? That LAUFA and Galaxy were 1-1-1 on the day? Who gives a shit? 3 good, competitive games. Sounds like a good day to me. You blast galaxy for being a “win at all costs” club, but you’re the one here bringing up the day’s results. So the draw was that important to you? Congrats then.

Self indulgent? Please explain. Not sure you really know what that means.

And I need to suck up what? That LAUFA and Galaxy were 1-1-1 on the day? Who gives a shit? 3 good, competitive games. Sounds like a good day to me. You blast galaxy for being a “win at all costs” club, but you’re the one here bringing up the day’s results. So the draw was that important to you? Congrats then.

You're a 04 parent who created a thread in the academy forum about scores of the week, you come to this 03 thread about how the 04's did after the fact smuggliy and now you're telling us you don't give a shit, come on now kettle you're black.

Take the blinkers off, get out of your bubble: if the results didn't matter you club won't poach players and they would be willing to play some of them up, how many 04's have played with the 03's? Zero is the number, all the others da teams like LAUFA has given 4 or more 04's a chance. These are the teams that don't give a shit about results, yours is not one of them neither are the 03's.

I watched the 03 game. Seemed a intense, hard fought game. Both teams are aggressive. Seems that Laufa likes to make contact even after the ball has been passed, but it looked like they didn’t like to receive contact and in the second half would go to the ground resulting in play to be stopped. And in terms of pulling jerseys and complaining you made it sound like Laufa were angels. I believed there could have been 2-3 fouls called on Laufa in the box near the end of the game. It will be a interesting game when they play again. I think lafalafa should introduce himself/herself to every parent on every team before each game so there will be a face to the person that calls out 14 year olds after they win or draw. Good luck to all the teams out there.

I watched the 03 game. Seemed a intense, hard fought game. Both teams are aggressive. Seems that Laufa likes to make contact even after the ball has been passed, but it looked like they didn’t like to receive contact and in the second half would go to the ground resulting in play to be stopped. And in terms of pulling jerseys and complaining you made it sound like Laufa were angels. I believed there could have been 2-3 fouls called on Laufa in the box near the end of the game. It will be a interesting game when they play again. I think lafalafa should introduce himself/herself to every parent on every team before each game so there will be a face to the person that calls out 14 year olds after they win or draw. Good luck to all the teams out there.

So what team are you with again?

I will be at the next Galaxy vs laufa game so please introduce yourself. I will be wearing LAUFA gear like I always do.

I will give any Galaxy supporter a challenge post up the game video including the audio in this thread and let people judge for themselves. Comes out Monday, don't be scared now.

So what team are you with again?

I will be at the next Galaxy vs laufa game so please introduce yourself. I will be wearing LAUFA gear like I always do.

I will give any Galaxy supporter a challenge post up the game video including the audio in this thread and let people judge for themselves. Comes out Monday, don't be scared now.
Well I have a older daughter that plays AYSO and high school. I’ll send you the schedule if you need to bash u17 girls now. Maybe you need to just focus on your son and not worry about other people/organizations. A hobby may help or a gym membership. Good luck to you. You seem a little too intense, and I’m sure you have a clock counting down to let you know when the weekly video comes out so you can analyze it. Good luck bud.

You're a 04 parent who created a thread in the academy forum about scores of the week, you come to this 03 thread about how the 04's did after the fact smuggliy and now you're telling us you don't give a shit, come on now kettle you're black.

Take the blinkers off, get out of your bubble: if the results didn't matter you club won't poach players and they would be willing to play some of them up, how many 04's have played with the 03's? Zero is the number, all the others da teams like LAUFA has given 4 or more 04's a chance. These are the teams that don't give a shit about results, yours is not one of them neither are the 03's.
Wow. You’re just an angry guy with an ax to grind. Tracking scores and results are fun. So what? I had a little go at you for insisting that “more points” where coming on the day for the 04s and you got way screwed up into the ceiling. You seem way too invested in all of this.

Why does the way Galaxy plays or conducts their business matter so much to you? Even if what you say is spot-on, why you feel a need to vent your pent-up anger and frustrations here? Yours is a completely unsolicited viewpoint by the way, and a nasty one at that. Not a single person asked for your opinion, yet to take to this forum bashing an entire organization and anyone associated with it, including singling out specific 14yr old kids. Why is that?

Girona 2-1 over Real Madrid. This is what soccer is all about. A small time club recently promoted takes on one of the soccer giants on and is up for the challenge.

Nice to see some activity in this thread but lets not forgot soccer is played on the pitch by the players, after the game is over its done, no reason to get into over analysis, leave it to the players and coaches they should be able to figure things out at this age and move on, hopefully the games are learning experiences and reinforce what goes on in training.

Soccer needs rivals, some times the best comes out or not but that's what makes things interesting. Girona has created one with Real Madrid now and the Dodgers and Astros have also. In youth soccer there are not many rivalries for certain teams so if one is created that should be a good thing but let try to keep things positive.

What game are posters referring to anyway? seems to be lost in the shuffle.

Galaxy 03's with there six coaches, 3 keepers, and 8 subs resorted to physical play 2nd half (5 different laufa injuries) kicking in the back, neck ties, shirt pulling, etc but they were too slow and where held scoreless 2nd half after giving up 2 in the 1st half. The whining:mad: by thier center back & Striker was comedy and one of them was eventually subbed because he just wouldn't play, grow up, coaches offered up a bunch of excuses after, next time how about maning up and showing some respect.

another fine example of "parents gone wild."

Girona 2-1 over Real Madrid. This is what soccer is all about. A small time club recently promoted takes on one of the soccer giants on and is up for the challenge.

Nice to see some activity in this thread but lets not forgot soccer is played on the pitch by the players, after the game is over its done, no reason to get into over analysis, leave it to the players and coaches they should be able to figure things out at this age and move on, hopefully the games are learning experiences and reinforce what goes on in training.

Soccer needs rivals, some times the best comes out or not but that's what makes things interesting. Girona has created one with Real Madrid now and the Dodgers and Astros have also. In youth soccer there are not many rivalries for certain teams so if one is created that should be a good thing but let try to keep things positive.

What game are posters referring to anyway? seems to be lost in the shuffle.

Yeah too bad that Girona 2-1 over Real Madrid underdog story can't happen in the US without pro/reg. Lower league clubs only chance is the us open cup once a year to maybe catch a mls club.

Even in these so called elite travel league youth soccer could benefit from pro/reg. Bottom 2 in ECNL really haven't been all that competitive for example -75 GD combined.

Back on topic, good to see people posting but please try to reference the game(a) and/or score to go along with the monologue or whatever so its easier to follow, still not sure what some of posts about last weeks game are all about?

Leagues are winding down, the playoffs (...DSL) and league cup are starting which should make this more interesting

SA NOV 4 ROUND OF 32 CLS League Cup
http://www.coastsoccer.com/2017/LC14B.HTM

So what teams are the ones to watch for in this League Cup?

NOVEMBER 5, 2017 Sunday
BREAKERS B03 BLACK vs SANTA BARBARA PREMIER
With a win SB would finish 1st in Premiere, they did'tn enter league cup so this is it for them

SCDSL sees the top four close on points with games this weekend determining placement.

San Diego Soccer Club B2003 Academy Navy vs Laguna United FC B03 Blue
Laguna United FC B03 Blue vs Pateadores 2003 Reserve Academy

DA NOVEMBER 5, 2017 Sunday
FC Golden State U-15 vs San Diego Surf U-15
Albion SC U-15 vs Nomads SC U-15

Back