Games of the week 17-18....

younothat

PREMIER
That time of year again to discuss the traditional weekly league games.

Lots of changes this year and I can't say I know this age group or teams all that well anymore but I will try to highlight a couple of games in each league that might be interesting but please add your own, comment, opinion, etc. Go ahead and add the other leagues if your interested in those, but I don't have any info on those.

First up is the DA league: west u15 southwest-> starts 9/2 ends 6/3/2018
http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standings/regevent/index.php?containerId=MzgzNDMwMA==&partialGames=0

New this year the DA southwest teams will be playing northwest teams including MLS sides Portland Timbers, San Jose Earthquakes, Seattle Sounders FC, Vancouver Whitecaps FC

Should be a very competitive league, some of the northwest teams may surprise the local teams, will be interesting to see how they match up. With the composite age group in U16/17 playing up for the U15's most likely won't happen much

SCDSL Flight 1
http://scdslsoccer.com/schedule/2017-Fall-schedules

BOYS 2003 Premier
https://coastsoccer.us/web/coastsoccer/schedule?BRACKET=0P&AGE=14&YEAR=2017&SEX=B

9/2 DA

Barca Academy U-15 vs Seattle Sounders FC
First game for the new Barca Academy team and they will have there hands full with the Sounders . Barca is a brand new team with a mash of players from everywhere so may take some time for them to get going. Sounders clearly the favorite in this one dispute being on the road.

Albion SC U-15 vs Silicon Valley Soccer Academy U-15.
Former Juventous side now branded as Silicon Valley Soccer Association under the Perez brothers (Hugo formley of LAUFA) will present a form able challenge to Albion. Give them the nod over Albion this early in the seasons.

Los Angeles United Futbol Academy U-15 vs San Jose Earthquakes U-15
Can the upstart LAUFA team with there new coaching continue there winning ways vs MLS sides or will the tables be turned in Favor of the Quakes. Toss-up

9/3
Pateadores U-15 vs San Diego Surf U-15
Both clubs struggled in this age group last year and the teams and coaching has be revamped, lots of new faces at Surf. Have no idea on this one.

BOYS 2003 Premier

SEPTEMBER 9, 2017 Saturday
OXNARD UNITED SC vs SANTA BARBARA PREMIER
Top 2 teams in CRL start things off.

SEPTEMBER 10, 2017 Sunday
COLTON AMERICA SC ACADEMY vs CELTIC ACADEMY
Local rivalry game

That time of year again to discuss the traditional weekly league games.

Lots of changes this year and I can't say I know this age group or teams all that well anymore but I will try to highlight a couple of games in each league that might be interesting but please add your own, comment, opinion, etc. Go ahead and add the other leagues if your interested in those, but I don't have any info on those.

First up is the DA league: west u15 southwest-> starts 9/2 ends 6/3/2018
http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standings/regevent/index.php?containerId=MzgzNDMwMA==&partialGames=0

New this year the DA southwest teams will be playing northwest teams including MLS sides Portland Timbers, San Jose Earthquakes, Seattle Sounders FC, Vancouver Whitecaps FC

Should be a very competitive league, some of the northwest teams may surprise the local teams, will be interesting to see how they match up. With the composite age group in U16/17 playing up for the U15's most likely won't happen much

SCDSL Flight 1
http://scdslsoccer.com/schedule/2017-Fall-schedules

BOYS 2003 Premier
https://coastsoccer.us/web/coastsoccer/schedule?BRACKET=0P&AGE=14&YEAR=2017&SEX=B

9/2 DA

Barca Academy U-15 vs Seattle Sounders FC
First game for the new Barca Academy team and they will have there hands full with the Sounders . Barca is a brand new team with a mash of players from everywhere so may take some time for them to get going. Sounders clearly the favorite in this one dispute being on the road.

Albion SC U-15 vs Silicon Valley Soccer Academy U-15.
Former Juventous side now branded as Silicon Valley Soccer Association under the Perez brothers (Hugo formley of LAUFA) will present a form able challenge to Albion. Give them the nod over Albion this early in the seasons.

Los Angeles United Futbol Academy U-15 vs San Jose Earthquakes U-15
Can the upstart LAUFA team with there new coaching continue there winning ways vs MLS sides or will the tables be turned in Favor of the Quakes. Toss-up

9/3
Pateadores U-15 vs San Diego Surf U-15
Both clubs struggled in this age group last year and the teams and coaching has be revamped, lots of new faces at Surf. Have no idea on this one.

BOYS 2003 Premier

SEPTEMBER 9, 2017 Saturday
OXNARD UNITED SC vs SANTA BARBARA PREMIER
Top 2 teams in CRL start things off.

SEPTEMBER 10, 2017 Sunday
COLTON AMERICA SC ACADEMY vs CELTIC ACADEMY
Local rivalry game
Sounders FC took there First L in this one no show...

IMO, Santa Barbara is going to be the one to beat for 2017-2018, Coast and SCDSL combined. With the changes that Oxnard has made, I don't feel like they'll be able to get past Santa Barbara in either Coast or CRL this season. I'm going 2-0 for SB.

The DA Wk#1 games close for the most part but the Nocal Teams have brought players back or down to play there own age groups and they have some scorers apparently

6 Ballistic United SC U-15 1 Arsenal FC U-15 & 4-4 Draw W/ RSC. 10 goals in two games

Some of the rosters still seem to be a bit short for some clubs, HS or coaching changes might have some teams starting a bit slow, adding players later, etc

Saturday, September 9 2017

Barca Academy U-15 Vs FC Golden State U-15
Gs w/ new coach - small roster so should be a good test for both teams.

Kick off for SCDSL:

CDA Slammers FC - Cerritos B03 Vargas vs Pateadores - LA B2003
FCLA 03 Black vs Laguna United FC B03 Blue
San Diego Soccer Club B2003 Academy Navy vs LA Galaxy San Diego B03 /Ritchie

Congrats to LAUFA Pre-Academy 03 for taking it to Oxnard, 3-0. Guess they're a team we should be looking out for in the current season. Oxnard is now goal-less in their two first games. :)

The LA Galaxy vs Pats result is almost unbelievable, I mean can anyone explain what happened?

Barca Academy is going to be a while until they have the players for the system they really want.

Waterfall game; Pats in a bit of disarray, short roster, etc hopefully they bounce back and get things in order.

Barca is attempting to play procession but going to be rough early vs the teams they will be facing.

The LA Galaxy vs Pats result is almost unbelievable, I mean can anyone explain what happened?

Barca Academy is going to be a while until they have the players for the system they really want.

This year galaxy 03 academy team is very scary not because of da new players added, but because of, two of the better 03 players starter in the country dropping back down to play originally with the 03, a very scary galaxy academy 03 team and a better new coach too,

This year galaxy 03 academy team is very scary not because of da new players added, but because of, two of the better 03 players starter in the country dropping back down to play originally with the 03, a very scary galaxy academy 03 team and a better new coach too,
But according to the game report only 2 of the new players played, one of them around 15 minutes. This team is basically the same team as last year.

But according to the game report only 2 of the new players played, one of them around 15 minutes. This team is basically the same team as last year.

I am not talking about new player. Is about Marcos and Martin who was playing up with the 02 last year, dropping back down is very dangerous,

Marci was solid in middle Marquitos was not a factor, Pats were never able to stop the outside backs #13 continually made runs the length of the field virtually untouched. Subs looked real good but by then the wheels had fallen off the Pats bus.

Actually Marcos played 59 minutes and Marci played 80 minutes last game. I do have to agree galaxy will be unstoppable this year.

Actually Marcos played 59 minutes and Marci played 80 minutes last game. I do have to agree galaxy will be unstoppable this year.

Good players but when they face the really good comp let's see what happens? History of fading and when the other teams get in form they get stopped every year.

Marci is a bit slow let's face it but plays smart, when he goes up vs faster and stronger players he just doesn't look as good IMO.

Galaxy has a habit of under preforming and starting games off slow, let's see if the can be more consistent for the whole 80 minutes and during the long season.

Saturday, September 16 2017
Strikers FC U-15 v Barca Academy U-15
Will Barca make some changes on the D or will Strikers be too much for them on the offensive?

FRAM BRITTON v COLTON AMERICA SC ACADEMY
CC AZTECS B03 DA v LA UNITED PRE-ACADEMY DA
Top 4 after 2 games battle this out on a double header weekend of games

OXNARD UNITED SC v TOTAL FUTBOL ACADEMY

Laguna United FC B03 Blue vs Strikers FC - Irvine 2003 Smith
CDA Slammers FC - HB B03 Reserve vs CDA Slammers FC - Cerritos B03 Vargas

CSL Premier: Game Results
SEP 16 FRAM BRITTON - 4 COLTON AMERICA SC ACADEMY - 2
SEP 16 REBELS ELITE - 1 SANTA BARBARA PREMIER - 2
SEP 16 OXNARD UNITED SC - 2 TOTAL FUTBOL ACADEMY - 1
SEP 16 CC AZTECS B03 DA - 0 LA UNITED PRE-ACADEMY DA - 3
SEP 16 BREAKERS B03 BLACK - 5 FULLERTON RANGERS B03 WHI - 3