G2010 Slammers HBK ECNL-RL Feedback

Hello all,
Looking for feedback about this team. I know they are changing coaches and a good amount of girls are not coming back for a few reasons but trying to gain more information from those who have some knowledge about this team specifically?
Thank you

Hello all,
Looking for feedback about this team. I know they are changing coaches and a good amount of girls are not coming back for a few reasons but trying to gain more information from those who have some knowledge about this team specifically?
Thank you

Im not sure if anyone can answer that. It’s going to be a completely new team. New coach and I think just under a handful of players from the current team will be there next year. There was a number of girls from the NL teams that got offered to go to that RL team when they didn’t get offers for their NL teams. That squad was a solid team this year. I’d imagine this new squad would be solid this upcoming year too.

Im not sure if anyone can answer that. It’s going to be a completely new team. New coach and I think just under a handful of players from the current team will be there next year. There was a number of girls from the NL teams that got offered to go to that RL team when they didn’t get offers for their NL teams. That squad was a solid team this year. I’d imagine this new squad would be solid this upcoming year too.
Thank you for the feedback. Do you know why this team got overhauled? Parent issue? Player issue?

Back