G2005 Rancho Santa Margarita, Tier I Pats 2017/18 Team

Hi Guys,

Our team is looking to add 1 additional impact player for our 2017/2018 Tier 1 squad before closing out 2017/2018 recruiting.

11 foundational girls from our 2016/2017 squad are continuing with the Tier 1 2017/2018 team, and meanwhile we've added a second exceptional goalie - and three additional high impact field players from other clubs. Here is some background on our 2016/2017 team for anyone interested for 2017/2018:

http://www.pateadores.org/Default.aspx?tabid=320025

Foundation of team has been together almost 4 years, and the Pats organization has a great internal growth path (including already creating a strong Tier II team below this one for our girls that are not quite ready to make this years' step to Tier I - that can guest up now and then, and a Pre-Academy 2005 team that is a stepping stone for girls on this Tier 1 team - that desire to take the Academy step in another year). We actually have more than a few girls on this 2016/2017 team that could have taken the Pre-Academy step for 2017/2018 but love our existing coach and team dynamic so much they decided that stuff can wait til later . . . now it is about continuing to grow together, and enjoy the amazing chemistry, and success on this team. The girls that have joined us for next year are such awesome additions too.

Think we have something on this team that is so unique from what I hear (this is all my DD has known, luckily) - coaching consistency, and true internal development.

PM me with any questions, or ask away here. Or you can follow the link above and inquire if interested . . .

Thanks Guys.

Hi Guys,

Our team is looking to add 1 additional impact player for our 2017/2018 Tier 1 squad before closing out 2017/2018 recruiting.

11 foundational girls from our 2016/2017 squad are continuing with the Tier 1 2017/2018 team, and meanwhile we've added a second exceptional goalie - and three additional high impact field players from other clubs. Here is some background on our 2016/2017 team for anyone interested for 2017/2018:

Foundation of team has been together almost 4 years, and the Pats organization has a great internal growth path (including already creating a strong Tier II team below this one for our girls that are not quite ready to make this years' step to Tier I - that can guest up now and then, and a Pre-Academy 2005 team that is a stepping stone for girls on this Tier 1 team - that desire to take the Academy step in another year). We actually have more than a few girls on this 2016/2017 team that could have taken the Pre-Academy step for 2017/2018 but love our existing coach and team dynamic so much they decided that stuff can wait til later . . . now it is about continuing to grow together, and enjoy the amazing chemistry, and success on this team. The girls that have joined us for next year are such awesome additions too.

Think we have something on this team that is so unique from what I hear (this is all my DD has known, luckily) - coaching consistency, and true internal development.

PM me with any questions, or ask away here. Or you can follow the link above and inquire if interested . . .

Thanks Guys.

Bump. Opening practice tomorrow, and early next week, for interested party(ies) that are interested in exploring fit. Can inquire directly with coach here:

Back