G05 CAS Rankings

Yes how about not doing it at all? Better idea rank parents on degrees of ego and acts of stupidity.
Coming on to a board to comment about rankings only people on the board pay attention to would rank, I suppose.

Thank u so much for doing and don't want to sound like I'm complaining ... wouldn't a team (in specific Murrieta surf) move up a bit for drawing with the number 7 team this past weekend? Or is it figured out a different way?

Thanks!!

Thank u so much for doing and don't want to sound like I'm complaining ... wouldn't a team (in specific Murrieta surf) move up a bit for drawing with the number 7 team this past weekend? Or is it figured out a different way?

Thanks!!
They improved from 7.24 to 7.45. From #26 to #24. One game isn't going to move you up or down too much if your sample size is up there. Unless of course it is a blow out win or loss.

They improved from 7.24 to 7.45. From #26 to #24. One game isn't going to move you up or down too much if your sample size is up there. Unless of course it is a blow out win or loss.
I'm sorry I thought we were 24 before.. 2 spots is great thanks.

Thanks very much for doing this every week, it provides some much needed context on the relative competitiveness of the many teams. And my 10yr old daughter really enjoys seeing it each week. It's become her version of the college football Top 25.....

No problem. If you or anyone else needs to see the spreadsheet to look at past scores for upcoming opponents pm me.

Hey great job here. Just a little curious-- how is Galaxy number 1 when they have lost to Surf, Blues, and now Beach last weekend as well? Great team, but can't see how that's possible.

Thanks!!
Hahaaaahaaaaaa

Since I'm already in the crosshairs of other trolls on this forum I figure I'll try and jump on this grenade so no one else has to deal with this kind of constant bullshit and harassment. There are plenty of well intentioned soccer parents on this forum just trying to navigate this crazy world of SoCal soccer. The trolls are unhelpful and unwanted. Learn from my mistakes - don't respond to them. Don't feed their psychopathic needs. :p:D:cool:
It's ok we still love you.

Back