Futsal - National Tournament Players Needed

Hello Everyone,

We have a highly competitive futsal team (Meg City Futsal 2016 Regional & National Champs) and we're looking to add a keeper and possibly one court player. The team is comprised with players from all over Southern California. We train in Claremont, CA and have pick up games in different locations. Our trainings will either be on Saturday or Sunday evenings.

For more information please call Joel 909-236-0798

Hi Joel - When are you having trainings/tryouts for this? My son is an 04 and plays Keep. You may remember him from helping out during one of your 2009/2010 spring sessions that my son Sebastian attended in the beginning before he stopped going.

Hi Joel - When are you having trainings/tryouts for this? My son is an 04 and plays Keep. You may remember him from helping out during one of your 2009/2010 spring sessions that my son Sebastian attended in the beginning before he stopped going.

We may have a session this Sunday at 6pm but If not, are there any games that he will be playing in this weekend or practices for me to evaluate?

Joel

We may have a session this Sunday at 6pm but If not, are there any games that he will be playing in this weekend or practices for me to evaluate?

Joel
Unfortunately no games or practices to evaluate him for the next 2 weeks. He'll be training as a field player to help out my husband's team for a tournament first weekend of June. The team's short on players.

Unfortunately no games or practices to evaluate him for the next 2 weeks. He'll be training as a field player to help out my husband's team for a tournament first weekend of June. The team's short on players.

We are planning to meet tomorrow night at 6:30 in Duarte if your son is free. May have a couple scrimmages.

We are planning to meet tomorrow night at 6:30 in Duarte if your son is free. May have a couple scrimmages.

I'm so sorry for the delayed response. I never received any alerts regarding your comment and just saw it. I know it's very late and I'm sure by now you've identified a Goalkeeper, but thank you for the invitation to scrimmage.

Yes, thank you. We're currently building our 2005 boys squad for next year. Majority of the players are playing up with our 2004 squad if he ever wants to come out.

Back