Fullerton Rangers: 2017 Summer Open

Any information regarding where the games will be played? And the schedule?

Thanks............

When I played Rangers back in the 80s, I loved their tournaments because the games were all over Fullerton. Good to see they still do that.

I kinda miss that with the mega-sports-complexes now.

I wish they would have balanced out the younger girls team because I noticed that they had some flight 2 playing flight 3 and bronze teams. Also some of the flight 3 teams where placed in the higher flights against Flight 1 teams. Wonder if they gave the option to determine if your team plays in the upper or lower flight.

I wish they would have balanced out the younger girls team because I noticed that they had some flight 2 playing flight 3 and bronze teams. Also some of the flight 3 teams where placed in the higher flights against Flight 1 teams. Wonder if they gave the option to determine if your team plays in the upper or lower flight.
I know with most tournaments you can request to be moved up or down. Most TDs need a good justification, but during the summer many teams are in flux so they might be more likely to move a team up or down.

I know with most tournaments you can request to be moved up or down. Most TDs need a good justification, but during the summer many teams are in flux so they might be more likely to move a team up or down.
You could be right but at the same time you would think most of these teams should be finalized considering the dead drop date is just around the corner.

Back