From Russia With Love

"I think it's imperative that he understand that he's misjudging Putin. I don't think he was prepared as well as he should have been."

Ricky between you Joe and Multi... you'll be happy to know you're officially the smart one of the group. I know you worry about that stuff, so I wanted to make sure to congratulate you. Your love of Trump, plus attrition, has finally taken you to the top.

Last edited:
Ricky between you Joe and Multi... you'll be happy to know you're officially the smart one of the group. I know you worry about that stuff, so I wanted to make sure to congratulate you. Your love of Trump has finally take you to the top.
Who wouldn't want to be between the 3 of us?

You guys on here are all that's left. All those with a smidgen of self-respect have jumped off the train. All that is left is you virulent haters . . . just a footnote in history.
You're setting yourself up for a rude awakening in November again.
Ive seen you crumble and fall, and its not funny, its sad.
I dont want to see it again.

Ricky between you Joe and Multi... you'll be happy to know you're officially the smart one of the group. I know you worry about that stuff, so I wanted to make sure to congratulate you. Your love of Trump has finally take you to the top.
Thanks.
It would mean more if you were the smart one "of your group", but thanks anyways.
It was extremely thoughtful.

Thanks.
It would mean more if you were the smart one "of your group", but thanks anyways.
It was extremely thoughtful.

You're welcome. I'm a giver / taker...

Now that we've got that settled, guess I'd have to go back to talking about the news. As long as we just agree to laugh at how crazy Trump is as President, then none of us will get our feelings hurt.

Last edited:
Here's I'll start off the spirit of fun political topics. Take this pic of Melania giving Putin the stink eye over in Finland. Am I crazy or is that a you're blackmailing my man dirty look.

The internet can't deal with the face Melania Trump pulled after shaking Putin's hand
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/internet-apos-t-deal-face-094000605.html

b0925261e7c61d32f0125c5222d1120c

Here's another view.

db34ece9637dbbcee69d9b10d82c7a71

Last edited:
You're welcome. I'm a giver / taker...

Now that we've got that settled, guess I'd have to go back to talking about the news. As long as we just agree to laugh at how crazy Trump is as President, then none of us will get our feelings hurt.
Oh goody! The news. I love watching that vacuum.

Back