Friday night futsal

My son has really been enjoying the Friday night pickup games at UrbanFutsal, but once a month, they only let adults play (like tonight). Does anyone know of another place that has good youth games on Fridays?

My son has really been enjoying the Friday night pickup games at UrbanFutsal, but once a month, they only let adults play (like tonight). Does anyone know of another place that has good youth games on Fridays?
"Goals" Soccer Centers sprinkled throughout SoCal has drop in sessions and leagues throughout the year. Coach Chile does some quality pick up games at the Pomona location

Pomona
Rancho Cucamonga
South Gate

I believe there was supposed to be a Covina location opened this year as well.

"Goals" Soccer Centers sprinkled throughout SoCal has drop in sessions and leagues throughout the year. Coach Chile does some quality pick up games at the Pomona location

Pomona
Rancho Cucamonga
South Gate

I believe there was supposed to be a Covina location opened this year as well.

They are supposed to be popping up everywhere it seems. Covina, Cerritos, and other locations as well. They are owned by Manchester City, not that it matters, but it is nice to have good finances to back them up.

Futsal Club in Temecula is amazing, all skill levels, the advance players group is very skilled group of coed boys and girls, amazing talent, and the vibe is very friendly and fun, most Fridays you will get at least 3 or 4 (20min games), for 10 dollars.

I suggest your first session you should buy a Temecula Futsal Club dry fit shirt (20.00) or you can borrow a loaner shirt for free, but if you plan an returning to play again it might be good idea to just buy a shirt, cuz the loaner shirts although they wash them being the last group of the night they might not be the freshest shirt to wear.

Honestly if your and elite player this is totally worth the drive out and because its the last session and they often run over and you get 2 hours of playing time,

(09-07 birth year ) Youngers / Beginners play early @ 6PM

Intermediate Players ages (06-04 birth year) play @ 7:30 PM

Elite players (Mostly DA/ECNL players - very competitive)
(05 -00 birth year) play @ 9pm to 11 pm

Futsal Club
27711 Diaz Rd, Temecula, CA 92590
https://www.futsal-club.com/pickup_games.html

Just Soccer in Corona,
I take my 05 and games get really competitive at 9p
No offense, but the quality of competition is pretty low there other than a few strong boys..and because it’s only one court it’s not unusual to see 7v7 or worse. That coupled with the building being either freezing or crazy hot in the summer, and it’s a hard pass on that facility. The one toilet is pretty gross too. Lol

No offense, but the quality of competition is pretty low there other than a few strong boys..and because it’s only one court it’s not unusual to see 7v7 or worse. That coupled with the building being either freezing or crazy hot in the summer, and it’s a hard pass on that facility. The one toilet is pretty gross too. Lol
the post is about futsal and not which has the best toilets....
Dont know what age group is your player. Mine range from 5yr-13 yr and that is why I said the 9p has quality players some from HS and college players and Club coaches and if the player is good enough to hang then they will have a good time like my 13yr old
9p-1130p for $7 and the games at that time 5v5 are good quality

We just trained at a location in Santa Ana and I saw a banner --any idea about this place https://www.ocfutsalleague.com/home, I went on they're site and they run a few pick up games in OC thru the app "Meet UP" and they HAD a winter league but ...........i don't think its happened.

Is there any drop in or weekend Futsal in San Diego? I have a player who is feeling burned out by his coach, would love to keep his foot on a ball and have fun.

Is there any drop in or weekend Futsal in San Diego? I have a player who is feeling burned out by his coach, would love to keep his foot on a ball and have fun.
I will look around and get you some information soon....I think some pick-ups should be starting up soon.

Back