Freedom FC West, field players wanted

Mrcoach

BRONZE
Freedom FC West G04, a Nike Premier Club, is looking to add 2 to 3 dedicated and motivated field players. Nike SPARQ training, dedicated keeper training, included summer and winter camps. Training in Whittier, games at Cal Poly Pomona. Dedicated coaches who are focused on player development. Contact Tony Pisicoli if this sounds like a good fit for your daughter.

Freedom FC West G04, a Nike Premier Club, is looking to add 2 to 3 dedicated and motivated field players. Nike SPARQ training, dedicated keeper training, included summer and winter camps. Training in Whittier, games at Cal Poly Pomona. Dedicated coaches who are focused on player development. Contact Tony Pisicoli if this sounds like a good fit for your daughter.

Is this one of those AYSO teams that switched to club? What level is this team? You may want to give a little more detailed information about the team because what you did put in your add would make a person look like a newbie? By G04, most have already been around the merry go round a few times and are not likely to fall for the silly sales pitch. Nike SPARQ training? Nike Premier Club? To me, that just means that parents have to pay more for their uniforms than a non Nike Premier Club while the Club gets a bigger kick back. Ahem, excuse me, a more generous rebate structure. I hope the insight helps. Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your cynicism however your comments regarding Nike Premier club are a little unfounded. We are not a transitioning AYSO or Rec team however I someone new to this board I respect your opinion and thank you for expressing it. I can say we are a flight 3 team looking for a holding mid, an outside mid and a striker. Looking for girls to grow with us and complement and great core of girls we already have. I am happy to speak more in depth with anyone that is interested in more detail about our team. www.freedomfc.org for general information about the club.

Thanks

Tony

Back