Forum moderation/tryout posting

Paul Spacey

SILVER ELITE
is the forum moderated? I hate to be a dick but lately we have so many tryout/recruiting posts on this particular forum; I thought they were supposed to be posted on the age group category forums?

I’m English (not one of the ‘accent’ idiot coaches...at least I don’t think so!) and so I’m used to standing in line patiently and following rules. My 43bpm resting heart rate goes up if others don’t follow them :)

is the forum moderated? I hate to be a dick but lately we have so many tryout/recruiting posts on this particular forum; I thought they were supposed to be posted on the age group category forums?

I’m English (not one of the ‘accent’ idiot coaches...at least I don’t think so!) and so I’m used to standing in line patiently and following rules. My 43bpm resting heart rate goes up if others don’t follow them :)
It’s always been this way until last night. Dominic added a place to post tryouts.

Whenever I observed a poster posting multiple tryout notices, I used the "ignore" feature built into the forum. It works beautifully.

Back