Flight 1 & Gold '17-'18

Ilikefutbol

SILVER ELITE
Another crazy year with tons of player movement. I usually have a feel for who the teams to beat are, but this year is tough:

- Should we expect the top flight 1 & Gold teams from last year to be the big dogs or have they been cherry picked by the academies ( Slammers, Legends, Strikers SC, West Coast, Celtic, TFA, Pumas)?
- Did the academies recruit enough players to fill their large academy rosters and to field B rosters that'll compete and win in flight 1/Gold?
- Will the stronger flight 2/SES teams and bottom flight 1 teams be the ones to rise up?

Thoughts?

Another crazy year with tons of player movement. I usually have a feel for who the teams to beat are, but this year is tough:

- Should we expect the top flight 1 & Gold teams from last year to be the big dogs or have they been cherry picked by the academies ( Slammers, Legends, Strikers SC, West Coast, Celtic, TFA, Pumas)?
- Did the academies recruit enough players to fill their large academy rosters and to field B rosters that'll compete and win in flight 1/Gold?
- Will the stronger flight 2/SES teams and bottom flight 1 teams be the ones to rise up?

Thoughts?
Boca will be a contender in Gold again this year
What team are you with and how is your team looking

LAGSB and Strikers Irvine Martinez should do very well, I'm sure there are tons more. Academy has completely changed the field, will be interesting to see who rises to the top of the changed field.

Boca was tough last year, if ya'll got most of your players back that's going to be a tough team to beat. Playing with Legends North, practices look good, coaching is great, waiting to see them play a game.

Back