*FIXED* REGISTERING!

Dominic

DA
Staff member
Email Confirmation has been turned off!!! ALL can register now.

Last edited:
Thanks Dom. You will probably also need to include Yahoo based accounts as well. I had no luck verifying using my @att.net or @sbcglobal.net accounts.

I think I had to find mine in the spam box.

I use a personal domain and web hosting (lunarpages.com) for the IMAP mail server. Spam Assassin is the thing that flagged it.

On the other hand...I couldn't turn off the email torrent every time someone posted here, so I redirected them to an email account I am about to close.

Click on your username on the upper-right
Select "Preferences" from the menu on the left
Under "Options" Un-check "and receiver email norifications...."

See image attached below.

Attachments

• No E-mail.png
    No E-mail.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm still working this issue.Many regulars are trying to register with sbcglobal, Verizon, and Hotmail but cannot get through.

I'm still working this issue.Many regulars are trying to register with sbcglobal, Verizon, and Hotmail but cannot get through.
I am currently having trouble verifying new accounts that use verizon and hotmail as email. I will look into this tomorrow .

I know many cannot register right now and can only read due to email rejections. It seems right now that only gmail is a sure thing if you need to get back in asap.

Yahoo worked for me...Hotmail did not work...

Just curious as to what happened to all the perks that we paid for as premium members went? There seem to be a done of ads on this new site.

Thanks for chipping away at it Dom, it's appreciated!
One comment after his original post eight days ago isn't chipping, just looking for "sticky notes". After 8+ years of the previous forum, one gets used to finding information, whereas your dig, well, just kind of ickish, but much appreciated.

One comment after his original post eight days ago isn't chipping, just looking for "sticky notes". After 8+ years of the previous forum, one gets used to finding information, whereas your dig, well, just kind of ickish, but much appreciated.

I think you completely missed his point. "Chipping away at it", as I understand the meaning, refers to having a large problem which you break into smaller pieces and you 'chip' away at them one at a time. It certainly wasn't a dig at Bdobyns.

I think you completely missed his point. "Chipping away at it", as I understand the meaning, refers to having a large problem which you break into smaller pieces and you 'chip' away at them one at a time. It certainly wasn't a dig at Bdobyns.

That is exactly the way I read it too.

Back