First year for '05 DA discussion

Whiner Alert
1. when your kids game is over get your stuff and leave the field so the next game can get settled
2. if your kid brings a football, baseball or soccer ball and they want to throw or kick it around these fields have a hundred acres be a considerate person and tell them to go play some where else.
I got more but thats all for today
Whiner Alert
1. when your kids game is over get your stuff and leave the field so the next game can get settled
2. if your kid brings a football, baseball or soccer ball and they want to throw or kick it around these fields have a hundred acres be a considerate person and tell them to go play some where else.
I got more but thats all for today

Were you at Silverlakes this weekend? LOL

How about a parent from the next game finding space on the sideline where he can get his camera set up early during our game and coaches a kid yells "chip it" over our charging and sliding keeper which the girl does for game winning goal.

I was just looking at YSR and SJE somehow removed their Surf Cup results. I recall seeing them the last time I looked.

Haven’t checked YSR in awhile but I see there 9th in the National. Are you sure your looking at the right team because Surf Cup should be on there. I noticed all games aren’t always posted or updated on the ussda website.

So, what are you saying about SJE?

More a General statement. SJE is a very talented team and there one of the top teams is California close behind some SoCal teams. Just saying the ranking system doesn’t always show a measure of competition. I’m sure Norcal peeps will disagree with me.

More a General statement. SJE is a very talented team and there one of the top teams is California close behind some SoCal teams. Just saying the ranking system doesn’t always show a measure of competition. I’m sure Norcal peeps will disagree with me.
I’m confused. Is it possible to alter ones results after they have been posted on YSR? I for sure now know the SJE Surf Cup result against us is not posted on their page but it is on ours.

I’m confused. Is it possible to alter ones results after they have been posted on YSR? I for sure now know the SJE Surf Cup result against us is not posted on their page but it is on ours.

Alter results? Not sure that’s possible! I do find its strange that you’ve have the results on your end and not on YSR’s end. Surf Cup is a big tournament to miss and one would want those games in there history showing there body of work. If your sure of this- that’s concerning. If there’s any Norcal peeps on here that can chime in, that would be helpful. I do see now on the Norcal board that there some interesting stuff going on with there rankings being moved from different teams. Is that what your referring too?

Alter results? Not sure that’s possible! I do find its strange that you’ve have the results on your end and not on YSR’s end. Surf Cup is a big tournament to miss and one would want those games in there history showing there body of work. If your sure of this- that’s concerning. If there’s any Norcal peeps on here that can chime in, that would be helpful. I do see now on the Norcal board that there some interesting stuff going on with there rankings being moved from different teams. Is that what your referring too?
I did not know the NorCal board was posting on this. Will check out.

Back