Filming at Silverlakes Feb 2nd and other dates available

ChrisD

SILVER ELITE
Happy New Years!!

My son is playing at SilverLakes on the 2nd of Feb, and I need money for hotrod parts.
Im available that Saturday and on since we are playing at SilverLakes this year!!!!
I film a lot of Youth Sports in the area so if you want a great high definition video LMK!!
  • $120 a game and multi game discounts
  • Quick turn around -typically its 48-72 hrs if I have to edit , if its just posted no editing 24-48hrs.
  • Game will be uploaded to Youtube and from there you can share the link with friends and family. Link can be public or private, its your video to do what you want with. Youtube takes a bit longer to upload but its much easier to share as you are only streaming the video after I upload it.
  • This is the Youtube Channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyh5xGz2kd4JK-pLsm9Nqjg?view_as=subscriber
  • Just excited to be local this year so if I can help any of you out let me know
PM thru here and I'll get back to you ..........

Thanks its just a hobby that I spend too much time on really. I typically have the kids pick the music but how many times can you listen to horrible horrible rap nowadays.....picking music is the hardest part :) and typically you have to mute it on social media anyways or say that you have the rights to it. But you can convert any song on youtube to a mp3 file to use so thats what makes the videos fun, kids and grandparents like them , and most importantly parents can yell at your kid from the comfort of your own home!!!!!
I live in Tustin but since I'll be in San Diego for Albion , then State cup after , Hit me up Id be stoked to help anyone out , already got one person from the facebook boards yesterday.
Have a great night!

Soundstrike.com and epudemicsound.com are good places for music. You pay a small fee for copy rights. My wife is a music editor for the dance indusrty.

I would love too use your service. We have a 08 team. Also from Tustin. We are not in silver lakes . We are playing escondido the 26rh amd 27th. Then we head too lamcaster .silver lakes for final Feb 19th

Just a heads up but the last time we were there for a tournament, the Silverlakes people didn't allow any parents video'ing the games with a tall boom.

They had a contract with a service and had to use them. Ground level stuff is no issue. Only the high up stuff...

Just a heads up but the last time we were there for a tournament, the Silverlakes people didn't allow any parents video'ing the games with a tall boom.

They had a contract with a service and had to use them. Ground level stuff is no issue. Only the high up stuff...
You recall when this was? The last tourney we played there was end of summer and we’ve never had an issue. I do recall one tournament that they had some company on site doing free filming but it only worked one out of 3 games. I didnt film those because of the offer (and the lousy seeding).

Only issue I’ve run in to at silver lakes is the wind. Don’t like filming when the end product will make you nauseous.

Ive never had a issue there as well, I probably blend in somehow. Jonathan check your dates 19th is a tuesday, We'll be there 16 and 17th , so if I can help let me know.
Yes wind is always a issue but on my editing software that can be slightly resolved.

Just a reminder , if I can help anyone please let me know.....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyh5xGz2kd4JK-pLsm9Nqjg?view_as=subscriber

• $120 a game and multi game discounts
  • looking to add a few team for this year will do combo for local games.....
  • Quick turn around -typically its 48-72 hrs if I have to edit , if its just posted no editing 24-48hrs.
  • Game will be uploaded to Youtube and from there you can share the link with friends and family. Link can be public or private, its your video to do what you want with. Youtube takes a bit longer to upload but its much easier to share as you are only streaming the video after I upload it.
  • This is the Youtube Channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyh5xGz2kd4JK-pLsm9Nqjg?view_as=subscriber
  • Just excited to be local this year so if I can help any of you out let me know
PM thru here and I'll get back to you ..........
Chris 949-274-2703

Back