Favorite to take United Cup

Group Winners-
TFA, Galaxy SD Amin, TFA Red.
Wild card- Albion Crowe/Albion south (whoever racks up more points on bad teams)

Final- TFA vs Doesn't matter. TFA win

Semi finals results:
TFA 4 Albion Crowe 2
TFA Blue 3 Albion South 3 pk' s
TFA Blue 4 Albion South 5 Albion South advance
TFA vs Albion South for the finals
8:00 am @ The Ranch, San Juan Capistrano 9/5/16

Last edited:
TFA vs Albion final
Albion lucky to get a win.Winning 3 to 0 and TFA tied them in the final minutes....
Lost in penalties.....
Tomorrow I don't think they would have the same luck....See you guys tomorrow carrying the trophy....
TFA over Albion 4 to 0

TFA vs Albion final
Albion lucky to get a win.Winning 3 to 0 and TFA tied them in the final minutes....
Lost in penalties.....
Tomorrow I don't think they would have the same luck....See you guys tomorrow carrying the trophy....
TFA over Albion 4 to 0

Congrats Albion south...played all weekend with no bench...and resting 1 with only 8 on field at times....not bad..keep it up good luck

TFA vs Albion final
Lost in penalties.....
TFA over Albion 4 to 0
Lol.... You should tell them the right story... You guys got schooled the first 30 minutes... Albion South played with 8 players most of the 4th games... We played TFA Blue with 8 players... Kids were exhausted some of them injure and TFA had 14 kids... Let's be straight forward TFA top team is an amazing team and it will take me a few to catch up... Like coach Willie said.. You again!! We can't get rid of you!! Lol.... Don't be telling us stories about being lucky... In Soccer being lucky is part of it... Give 3 months and 3 kids that I can sub properly and then I played TFA Blue... And have a good night Cause tomorrow we have a Final To Play Against all odds!! Imagine if I can do this with 8 players what could I do with a full team!!

TFA 5 Albion South 0
Really no surprise.
Tournament rules should have been more specific about wild card games, no where did it state that a team could not play a wildcard team from your own bracket in all actuality TFA should have played South in the wild card game to set up a final against Crowe or TFA Blue which would have been a more exciting game. Crowe had the sub's and Blue plays and knows the TFA system

TFA is not going to lose a game it doesn't matter who they play....
You could get a team together from all southern California and I still think those kids from TFA would win....
Sorry guys that's my opinion.....

TFA is not going to lose a game it doesn't matter who they play....
You could get a team together from all southern California and I still think those kids from TFA would win....
Sorry guys that's my opinion.....

Why are you sorry?

TFA must have done some amazing work to build that team from the younger ages until now.

Why are you sorry?

TFA must have done some amazing work to build that team from the younger ages until now.
What most people don't know, is that this squad is a new team. Credit should be given to the coach and administration who were able to recognize the individual talents of each player and slotting them into those positions. The gamble came when they were wondering how or if the team's chemistry would be in play. Obviously, they have great chemistry, the results speak for themselves.

What most people don't know, is that this squad is a new team. Credit should be given to the coach and administration who were able to recognize the individual talents of each player and slotting them into those positions. The gamble came when they were wondering how or if the team's chemistry would be in play. Obviously, they have great chemistry, the results speak for themselves.
Really? A new team? Next you'll be telling me that most of the roster are kids born in the first half of '06.

Believe it or not it is a new team.....
9 new players.....
Good players and good coach....uffff
See you guys in the trophy ceremonies
Man city....
Slammers.....
Surf cup.....
United cup.....

They did a good job recruiting that team. It's not a homegrown team.

Can someone enlighten me with the reasons why TFA is so dominant at the younger ages? It seems that most of their younger teams make it deep into every tournament they play. Is it the coaching? Recruiting? Etc. I was just curious being an outsider and all. Also, Do they have older teams since I don't see anything from them from the "olders" perspective. Anyways, congrats to TFA B06 again!

Back