Fantastic Soccer Camp Girls only Flight 1

Hodari

SILVER ELITE
If you’re looking for a camp this summer that has the best of the best girls that are going to help you’re Daughter get better this is it. We have been doing the camp for 4 years players must apply thank you.
2024 All Star Camp.jpeg

Theres tons of camps out there for regular players.
I think the inference was that a lot of parents here have players in MLS-Next, ECNL, GA, DPL, ECNL-RL and EA. So when you say flight 1 they consider that a lower league not associated with "best of the best". Think top bracket Surf Cup best of the best.

I think the inference was that a lot of parents here have players in MLS-Next, ECNL, GA, DPL, ECNL-RL and EA. So when you say flight 1 they consider that a lower league not associated with "best of the best". Think top bracket Surf Cup best of the best.
We Try to look at all Girls on a individual basis. There are some girls that are not playing ECNL for financial reasons. We also try our best to give out a few scholarships each year to make sure that any girl that can’t afford it can attend.

Who is looking at the players? You, another parent or Blues coach? If it's a parent that's "evaluating" these kids then there's something wrong with that. If it's a Blues coach evaluating then call it what it is and call it a Blues ID camp.

Who is looking at the players? You, another parent or Blues coach? If it's a parent that's "evaluating" these kids then there's something wrong with that. If it's a Blues coach evaluating then call it what it is and call it a Blues ID camp.
We have a group of coaches that do the Evaluation every year, this camp has nothing to do with the blues and has coaches from different clubs every year. We Try and select the coaches that do the best during the year.

We have a group of coaches that do the Evaluation every year, this camp has nothing to do with the blues and has coaches from different clubs every year. We Try and select the coaches that do the best during the year.
Ok I’ll bite. What does “do the best during the year” mean? Most wins?

Why does that necessarily imply they are the best coaches? At the younger ages it probably means they just are good at recruiting and identifying the tallest fastest girls and/or got lucky. At the older ages it means they coach for certain clubs, like blues on the girls side or strikers on the boys.

Ok I’ll bite. What does “do the best during the year” mean? Most wins?

Why does that necessarily imply they are the best coaches? At the younger ages it probably means they just are good at recruiting and identifying the tallest fastest girls and/or got lucky. At the older ages it means they coach for certain clubs, like blues on the girls side or strikers on the boys.
It’s Definitely not exact science. Truthfully, we just look at the coaches that are having a great time with the girls Big believer in the coaches that are bringing a good transfer of energy to there teams and holding them accountable to there own style of play. We are also one of the only camps that highlight the coaches and gives them their flowers.

Back