Espola's newest neighborhood

Animal Planet's North Woods Law is filming shows in New Hampshire now, starting in Lancaster where my sister lives and raised three kids, now scattered away. I live a few years in Littleton, next big town south of Lancaster.

Under W and Obama's watch, esp Obama. So he owns it.

Just to be clear about "ownership", the crimes started under w, and the investigation, arrests, and prosecution started under o. Several people not mentioned in the indictment have already cut deals in trade for testimony.

Just to be clear about "ownership", the crimes started under w, and the investigation, arrests, and prosecution started under o. Several people not mentioned in the indictment have already cut deals in trade for testimony.

Based on the time lines in the Gov File, it started under W and continued under Obama all the way til 2013 it seems.
Jan 2016 is the case date on your pdf, wasn't filed until Mar 10, 2017.....
Obama owns it....

" GDMA struck agreements with subcontractors to provide services to the ships in Japanese ports in 2009 and 2010. When it came time to bill, GDMA used letterhead of the Japanese companies and submitted inflated invoices. When the Navy paid the vendors, the companies kicked back a portion of the money to GDMA, court records say.

The set-up netted more than $1 million. Those funds were then used, in part, for bribes and to pay for gifts for Navy officers, the government said."

Obama owns this, I'll bet some high ranking underlings of Obama's received kick backs. Probably big kick backs.

and look at the dates in this quote....2010, 2011 and 2012....looks like Obama's dirty as hell.

" Aruffo also worked with Capt. Daniel Dusek, who pleaded guilty in January. He was assigned to the Blue Ridge until early 2011, to provide ship schedules for the fleet, and help steer ships to visit Francis’ prized ports. In return he got gifts, hotel suites, and women, court records say.

When Dusek left the Blue Ridge for other assignments, Francis was able to replace him with another officer, Capt. Michael Misiewicz. Aruffo helped recruit him, taking him to dinner in June 2010 and writing to Francis in an email that Misiewicz would be getting a new assignment aboard the Blue Ridge.

In return he got the usual: prostitutes, free trips, fancy hotels and gifts — like tickets to a production of “The Lion King” and a Lady Gaga concert in 2012, the government alleges."

And look at this, knowing an investigation was underway they STILL gave him another contract...

It took years however, and despite the ongoing probe in 2011 GDMA won a contract to provide port services across southeast Asia, valued at potentially more than $200 million.

Obama's dirty ..............

Based on the time lines in the Gov File, it started under W and continued under Obama all the way til 2013 it seems.
Jan 2016 is the case date on your pdf, wasn't filed until Mar 10, 2017.....
Obama owns it....

" GDMA struck agreements with subcontractors to provide services to the ships in Japanese ports in 2009 and 2010. When it came time to bill, GDMA used letterhead of the Japanese companies and submitted inflated invoices. When the Navy paid the vendors, the companies kicked back a portion of the money to GDMA, court records say.

The set-up netted more than $1 million. Those funds were then used, in part, for bribes and to pay for gifts for Navy officers, the government said."

Obama owns this, I'll bet some high ranking underlings of Obama's received kick backs. Probably big kick backs.

and look at the dates in this quote....2010, 2011 and 2012....looks like Obama's dirty as hell.

" Aruffo also worked with Capt. Daniel Dusek, who pleaded guilty in January. He was assigned to the Blue Ridge until early 2011, to provide ship schedules for the fleet, and help steer ships to visit Francis’ prized ports. In return he got gifts, hotel suites, and women, court records say.

When Dusek left the Blue Ridge for other assignments, Francis was able to replace him with another officer, Capt. Michael Misiewicz. Aruffo helped recruit him, taking him to dinner in June 2010 and writing to Francis in an email that Misiewicz would be getting a new assignment aboard the Blue Ridge.

In return he got the usual: prostitutes, free trips, fancy hotels and gifts — like tickets to a production of “The Lion King” and a Lady Gaga concert in 2012, the government alleges."

And look at this, knowing an investigation was underway they STILL gave him another contract...

It took years however, and despite the ongoing probe in 2011 GDMA won a contract to provide port services across southeast Asia, valued at potentially more than $200 million.

Obama's dirty ..............

Coocoo.

Hey Spola, DON'T post information that proves my point and then come back and call ME Coocoo,
you just make a further jackass of yourself.
You can read the document, it continues all the way into 2013. And then the criminals start practicing
HRC & BHO standard document and electronic document destruction.
Shit his whole administration is now filthy as hell if we include the Leaking of recent info regarding
Flynn and who knows else.....

Hey Spola, DON'T post information that proves my point and then come back and call ME Coocoo,
you just make a further jackass of yourself.
You can read the document, it continues all the way into 2013. And then the criminals start practicing
HRC & BHO standard document and electronic document destruction.
Shit his whole administration is now filthy as hell if we include the Leaking of recent info regarding
Flynn and who knows else.....

I was mocking your whole concept of "ownership" as cooco. Happy to see you played along.

I was mocking your whole concept of "ownership" as cooco. Happy to see you played along.

Your not mocking me, you've made a fool of your self.
So that won't work Spola, he owns it. Just as you and your Liberal cohorts hung everything you could around W's neck.
Doesn't work both ways Spola. Obama is on record as doing anything and everything to destroy the moral in the Military.
Trump has received standing ovations from all branch's of the Military for his support of them from the beginning.
He will fund them enough so this type of crap doesn't happen and hopefully much more self sufficient, then they can weed this
shit out much quicker. It appears it became quite obvious under W, but I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut it was going on long before he came into office.
Long before.....

Your not mocking me, you've made a fool of your self.
So that won't work Spola, he owns it. Just as you and your Liberal cohorts hung everything you could around W's neck.
Doesn't work both ways Spola. Obama is on record as doing anything and everything to destroy the moral in the Military.
Trump has received standing ovations from all branch's of the Military for his support of them from the beginning.
He will fund them enough so this type of crap doesn't happen and hopefully much more self sufficient, then they can weed this
shit out much quicker. It appears it became quite obvious under W, but I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut it was going on long before he came into office.
Long before.....

You have no idea how much I enjoy these little conversations with you.

You have no idea how much I enjoy these little conversations with you.

I 'm glad you enjoy it. Now tell us how this is all related to Trump , feel free to knit together worthless trash as your secret girlfriend Rachel Madcow
does every night in hopes of getting her credibility back.
You and she should really focus on the truth for awhile, try to bring those negative scores back above zero at least.

I 'm glad you enjoy it. Now tell us how this is all related to Trump , feel free to knit together worthless trash as your secret girlfriend Rachel Madcow
does every night in hopes of getting her credibility back.
You and she should really focus on the truth for awhile, try to bring those negative scores back above zero at least.

Trump has nothing to do with it.

Please continue. Ignore those people - they are not laughing at you.

Trump has nothing to do with it.

Please continue. Ignore those people - they are not laughing at you.

That's correct Donald J. Trump has/had nothing to do with the GDMA scandal....
But it happened under Obama's watch and he was the CIC, he owns it SPOLA !
Tell me how he doesn't....

By the way Spola i don't give a fuck what Liberals are laughing, they made fun of W and said he ran the car in the ditch so to speak....
Well it appears the car in the ditch was towed to a yard and vandalized beyond recognition for eight years, now the current CIC is
trying to make some semblance of the remains so we the American public can have a truly moveable economy and pay down the
massive loan hanging over the wreckage left to him by the Lying Liberals.

Back