Espola's newest neighborhood

Ya cheap SOB buy a copy . . . you'll be able to get it signed by the author soon.

I could get a "copy" for my Kindle for $11, and my son's Christmas present to me was a big boost to the credit on my Amazon account, so I could get it for free. If there had been a longer wait at the library, and if I didn't have 4 books checked out already (all have something to do with winter), I would have gone that way.

I could get a "copy" for my Kindle for $11, and my son's Christmas present to me was a big boost to the credit on my Amazon account, so I could get it for free. If there had been a longer wait at the library, and if I didn't have 4 books checked out already (all have something to do with winter), I would have gone that way.
I still go to the book store, I want to be able to hold it in my hands.

I am down to #11 on the waiting list, for 10 copies. There are 51 total hold requests pending.

A word of advice - if you are looking for cold-weather protection for your pet, you get much better results with "puppy sweaters" than with "sweater puppies".

San Diego has the most Syrian refugees of California and the most for the United States.
Right next to the border......Hmmmm

Daytona Interviews

I wonder how big a check Junior will get for that big sip of Mountain Dew, holding the bottle with the product label cameraside, before he answered the first question.

Danica had no makeup on (fire safety?) but big diamond ear rings in place. Was she wearing them under her helmet? Or does she have wardrobe guy to fix her up before she hit the camera?

Daytona Interviews

I wonder how big a check Junior will get for that big sip of Mountain Dew, holding the bottle with the product label cameraside, before he answered the first question.

Danica had no makeup on (fire safety?) but big diamond ear rings in place. Was she wearing them under her helmet? Or does she have wardrobe guy to fix her up before she hit the camera?

A couple more wrecks and they will be down to 3 cars so they can just race all the way around side by side.

Back