Espola's newest neighborhood

Any response to nono . . . who I notice you either have on ignore or just totally ignore.
nonono is your problem Daffy, he's to you, is what you are at times, to me.....annoying, amusing, asinine.
Get out there and take a bike ride along the beach, have a great day Ratman.

Your conclusion....painting with a crop duster which is what you do so well...
You know, the intellectually lazy categorizing of individuals...
You know, "You would get your ass stomped if you talked like you do in here in public." Me, not so much, people generally don't get upset about debate, it's personal attack that sets them off and that is M.O.

If the aforementioned post by E was your example of how you respond when, "amused", I'd hate to see how you respond when upset . . . oh wait, you do that all the time. How is anyone supposed to tell the difference?
"All the time"....? Really?
You want to have a discussion with an individual by generalizing negatively about groups of people...
Some folks are aware of the irony, sarcasm, and mockery that are part of many of my posts, espola is aware as he is intelligent enough to "get it".
e enjoys playing word games, while trying to lead the game player to the conclusion or end espola had in mind....
Now get out there in the clean ocean air,,,,

When would never having actually been there or done that ever effect your "expertise"?
You are the self proclaimed smartest guy on this site.....knowing, yet having never met individuals, what their heritage is....F'n Magoo.
Thanks for your service in the Gulf of Tonkin....

"self proclaimed smartest guy on this site"? Show me.

When would never having actually been there or done that ever effect your "expertise"?
You are the self proclaimed smartest guy on this site.....knowing, yet having never met individuals, what their heritage is....F'n Magoo.
Thanks for your service in the Gulf of Tonkin....

"knowing, yet having never met individuals, what their heritage is"? What is that about?

Back