ECNL week 6

madcow

SILVER ELITE
Saturday Oct 15
Surf / Sereno
Slammers / Del Sol
Unfortunately for the national teams, but fortunately for Surf, they should be getting some girls back from international duty.
Slammers surprised me with a win against RSC. Can they keep it going? I'm thinking a tie?

Sunday, Oct. 16
Sereno/ Slammers
Heat/ WCFC
Del Sol/ Surf
Arsenal
/ Strikers
Slammers should have no problem Sunday
Same with West Coast
This is a big test for Surf, going with my heart on this one
First win of the season for Arsenal.

Saturday Oct 15
Surf / Sereno
Slammers / Del Sol
Unfortunately for the national teams, but fortunately for Surf, they should be getting some girls back from international duty.
Slammers surprised me with a win against RSC. Can they keep it going? I'm thinking a tie?

Sunday, Oct. 16
Sereno/ Slammers
Heat/ WCFC
Del Sol/ Surf
Arsenal
/ Strikers
Slammers should have no problem Sunday
Same with West Coast
This is a big test for Surf, going with my heart on this one
First win of the season for Arsenal.

Surf had players on the U17 WWC team?

Surf had players on the U17 WWC team?
Yes,
One plays for Brazil and one plays for Mexico. Then we had one or two (JD/AJ) out with the older USNTs???

With all of the college visits and camps/tournaments going right now, its hard to tell who is where. We were missing 9 against Strikers this weekend.

Yes,
One plays for Brazil and one plays for Mexico. Then we had one or two (JD/AJ) out with the older USNTs???

With all of the college visits and camps/tournaments going right now, its hard to tell who is where. We were missing 9 against Strikers this weekend.

I knew that BC was age eligible for Brazil but I didn't know that BA was on the Mexican team. They play Venezuela so she obviously isn't back yet. I knew that they were having one last camp this year for the U18's but didn't realize that JD had missed last week.

I knew that BC was age eligible for Brazil but I didn't know that BA was on the Mexican team. They play Venezuela so she obviously isn't back yet. I knew that they were having one last camp this year for the U18's but didn't realize that JD had missed last week.
I think last week JD missed because of her college visit, but will miss this week because she is traveling to Ireland with the YNT

I think last week JD missed because of her college visit, but will miss this week because she is traveling to Ireland with the YNT

I had heard that the U18's that weren't in college would be going to Ireland I just wasn't aware of the date.

OK, back from a long weekend.
Saturday 10/15
Sereno/ Surf - Surf 5-2
Slammers/ Del Sol - Tied 1-1

Good result for Slammers. Keeping them in the hunt for a playoff spot.

Sunday 10/16
Sereno/ Slammers - Sereno 2- 1
WCFC/ Heat - WCFC 4-0
Surf/ Del Sol - Surf 1-0
Arsenal/ Strikers - Arsenal 2-0
Not a great result for Slammers. They will need some help this season. Sereno notched their first win of the season.
WCFC - as expected.
I have a great deal of respect for Del Sol. People, namely myself, only talk about one player. But they are solid from top to bottom. In that heat and with only 14 players (missing KT), they gave us everything we could handle. Every player is a great player. I was impressed.
Arsenal also got their first win of the season.

Back