ECNL Championship Draw

They do very well- lots of talent - game is being streamed live now and the midfielders are my favorite to watch- totally different style than the Blues for example

Not arguing about style of play today with people who go back and forth all day :). SC nice style of play they just happen to have a killer forward. Notice who sets it up- I may be biased of course

Anyone want to say OP plays direct take a look at how she dismantled the Blues in last years final at Nat. TB looks like she plays direct but she doesn't- Blues game from last year and exceptional one to watch just how skillfully those two are. TB is a beast and I hate using that term but it's true.
Well deserved win- good soccer on display.

Not arguing about style of play today with people who go back and forth all day :). SC nice style of play they just happen to have a killer forward. Notice who sets it up- I may be biased of course
I didn't post they play kick and run. I posted direct, that's all.

Anyone want to say OP plays direct take a look at how she dismantled the Blues in last years final at Nat. TB looks like she plays direct but she doesn't- Blues game from last year and exceptional one to watch just how skillfully those two are. TB is a beast and I hate using that term but it's true.
Don't mistaken direct with kick and run.

Luca Modric from Real Madrid is a technical player on a direct team, but has the ability to play possession.

True I agree and sorry I jumped the Gun- people always make the next leap of direct being kick ball and it annoys me. I think the Blues are phenomenal at ball winning and pressing- something that a lot of teams lack- and so when you can see people who can break that down it is fun to watch.

True I agree and sorry I jumped the Gun- people always make the next leap of direct being kick ball and it annoys me. I think the Blues are phenomenal at ball winning and pressing- something that a lot of teams lack- and so when you can see people who can break that down it is fun to watch.
No worries and I agree, as the saying goes....control the midfield control the game.

No Goal / No kidding

Solar super good in the middle amazing to see a team like that - So Cal has some work to do ! Although I do have to say this we are not that far off ... other than Solar our teams did very well against other states ... Nothing to be ashamed of !

I have seen many forwards that are "great" and that get the ball played to them directly that are "great" because they are usually the one of the most athletic players on the pitch. Once those players get to college they often come against defenders that are more athletic. That is when it pays to have a technical foundation. If you just rely on speed that comes to an end at the high D1 level...

No Goal / No kidding

Solar super good in the middle amazing to see a team like that - So Cal has some work to do ! Although I do have to say this we are not that far off ... other than Solar our teams did very well against other states ... Nothing to be ashamed of !

Yup, I agree there are quality teams and or players outside of SoCal.

FYI some insight / rumor on Solar Chelsea

- That team has 10 new players handpicked from other clubs (Coming from one of the Solar parents) they have stacked team

Essentially Solar had an all star team - Now I can not confirm nor deny this .....but .....it makes sense why they were so dominant - no excuses here they deserve to win but if true puts things into perspective

FYI some insight / rumor on Solar Chelsea

- That team has 10 new players handpicked from other clubs (Coming from one of the Solar parents) they have stacked team

Essentially Solar had an all star team - Now I can not confirm nor deny this .....but .....it makes sense why they were so dominant - no excuses here they deserve to win but if true puts things into perspective

We could do the same thing here if we went from everyone getting GDA to maybe 5-6 teams. In reality there is only enough elite talent for 2-3 teams but there is plenty of very good players that could fill the other 3-4 teams.

Back