Dropping off Referee at SoCal Sport Complex

SCS Fan

BRONZE
My DD is refereeing at the Oceanside SoCal Sport Complex this weekend and I want to drop her off and go to the beach with my son and pick her up when she is done. Can anyone tell me the best way to do that?

Have your daughter show her card on the way in and they'll let you pass. The problem is in the pickup. She should have her card with her at the field, but you won't have it to show on the way out. Maybe she can either walk/get a cart ride out, or you can ask the attendant what to do when you drop her off.

You won't have to pay but it will take some planning for when you pick her up.

My DD is refereeing at the Oceanside SoCal Sport Complex this weekend and I want to drop her off and go to the beach with my son and pick her up when she is done. Can anyone tell me the best way to do that?

Take a picture of her card

As long as she has her badge, she does not need her card. You should just be able just drop her off and pick her up. If her last game is late in her he day, there is usually no one at the entrance late in the day.

Thanks all. With the drop off point being within the paid parking area and I wasn't sure how this would work out and I wanted to minimize any hold up when entering the lot. We should be good to go.

Is there a referee parking area there?

Back