DPL

we were told late this week/early next week. Can anyone confirm, is it one game vs each division opponent this season, instead of two?

We are in the West region which is actually east of yalls Southwest region. Here, each club is entering to age teams per age group except the Colorado clubs which will only have 1 team in each age group. From what I can gather, we will play every team twice, home and away for a total of 20 games or so. Not sure how the East region will handle things.

I would think that it mostly needs to follow the DA schedule, same as last year. We matched up to DA schedule maybe 75% of the time.

So over the course of the league season, with 12 teams in your region, yall will only play 11 games. Seems awfully low.
I believe there will be additional games against S Cal DPL teams in a different league (sandwiched before & after the DPL league). Details still pending.

Why is there a a”showcase” in October?
Aren’t showcases for college scouts to attend? And won’t colleges be in the middle of their season in October?
I can't say why they named it "showcase." That's a good question for the administrators of the league. I assume that it will be a showcase format with 3 games and go home. The DA Boys also have 2 events titled Showcase in October as well as the 1st week of November.

I would just like to buy my air travel while it is still a good value.

Last edited:
DPL isn't directly related to CRL in any way that I'm aware of. The DPL regular season and Dallas DPL showcase schedules still haven't been released.

Back