DPL Expansion

There is no exodus from Surf DPL or any other club DPL teams. In fact the opposite I am aware of. The club is investing in the program, the coaches and player development as are a few other strong clubs. I wish however this was done a few years ago. The future has potential to be even better for those that make wise thought out choices.

Now if you know someone who actually believes DPL is DA they are simply delusional or you are making it up. You must be making that up too.

We have been traveling to league games in AZ and NV for years. In other parts of the country every league game at the higher levels is a road trip or flight.
Dear Loser: you are a delusional idiot to think that DPL is at the same level as DA and ECNL. Yes teams have been traveling to Arizona and Nevada for games, but these are the top teams looking for competition. Not lower level teams like most DPL teams.

No exodus from Surf DPL teams? Your kid is an 03 right? I challenge you to look at Surf’s roster right after the high school
season and look at it in July. Half the team will be gone, and no they did not go to the DA team, they learned their voluntary choice was a huge mistake.

Later loser, have to caught a flight to sunny weather. If you stand out in the rain today maybe no on will notice that you are a sorry sack.

Back