Do you think if a club has an issue of a coach having inappropriate relations with a child it...

Discussion in 'SoCalScene' started by sandshark, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Really!?!

Really!?!

Ratings:
    +57 / 6
    So after reading my DM, do you want to take back the red flag comment?

2. Justafan

Justafan GOLD

Ratings:
    +848 / 29
    No problem.

3. Pervsmasher

Pervsmasher SILVER

Ratings:
    +49 / 0

4. Pervsmasher

Pervsmasher SILVER

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    “Pervsmasher is an odd name for someone that claims that their daughter was a victim. Is it only me or does anyone else feel that the timing and comments by Pervsmasher were odd? To come on a public forum to spill his/her guts but not be willing to share the text with the press that guarantees to keep you anonymous? Also I feel that the tone of Pervsmasher changed about half way through the comments.“

I wanted the guy exposed. I came here to hopefully have that happen. It has. I have zero ulterior motives. I am sorry if you feel I should have handled it differently. Now, I will go back to life far away from club soccer and this forum. Good luck to all in your journeys with your players...

5. Really!?!

Really!?!

Ratings:
    +57 / 6
    Did you speak to the news? Because the story states that it was only 1 text to a 17 year old. If you have information that it was more than that I don’t know why you would not speak to the news? He agreed to keep people anonymous.

6. Pervsmasher

Pervsmasher SILVER

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Pm from “Really!?!’ -

HI MEG

Your gold dress a little too tight last night?

Everyone is laughing at you.

Listen dude, I don’t know who you are or who “Meg” is. Stop messaging me. Hey “Meg” ....... whoever you are, this asshat has it out for you, gold dress and all.

7. Really!?!

Really!?!

Ratings:
    +57 / 6
    Won’t answer the question because you made up your story??? It is sad that a person would hate on a club so much to lie about kids.

You did not do much to expose him. The news made it sound like it
    was 1 text to 1 person and non-sexual. You say it was more widespread and the text was sexual, unlike what the news reported. Prove it.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Pervsmasher

Pervsmasher SILVER

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    What’s sad is how delusional you are. I am not anyone you know pal. It’s comical watching you desperately try to figure it out. Or maybe I really am the mysterious “Meg”? Who is she anyway and why would she be involved, I think that’s the real question since you are so eager to get involved and judge....let’s get to the bottom of that. Answer the question or are you only brave when it’s behind this lady’s back?

My kid is in college and spent several years, great fun years at Albion. Do you think you are helping the club by continuing to keep this front and center? Do you think NG or the admin guy want you on here trying to earn brownie points? My only beef with them was lack of communication. My kids experiences there were great. I do not blame the club for this happening and it had zero effect on her other. Than being a reality check that there are pervs out there. You are barking up the wrong tree buddy, it’s you who looks foolish here. I have spoken the truth, I have no clue who you or”Meg” are, I don’t hate or blame Albion at all I just did not like the response and would have liked them to get it out front first rather than as a reaction to uproar here. That’s my whole agenda buddy.....really.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. coachsamy

coachsamy

Ratings:
    +288 / 12
    Are you an Albion coach? Or NG himself?? Definitely an Albion lover for sure.

I seen massive exodus from far less shit (I.e. embezzlement) and only because those idiots didn't have good cpa's and lawyers that created contracts and stipends that justifies their uber salary. And these cases are for less than 20k! Let that sink in.

Albion parents believe that their club is extremely superior to anything else on the county (Which is NOT!) and according to you labels and reputations mean nothing, but that's the entire world for this club.

Lastly I'm glad that I dodge this bullet, however just to think that there it could had been my DD, I feel for these people that have to go through this shit!

And I completely agree with you in your last paragraph.

10. Fact

Fact PREMIER

Ratings:
    +1,209 / 38
    Ok to answer your question, I think Albion should have to answer to the other Presidio clubs why they failed to notify families who children might be victims? They only notified some families 2 months later and in response to this site. The article is very clear that only some parents on current teams were notified.

Someone made a great point below about parents and other clubs scorning clubs for poor management and embezzling money. All of San Diego wants a past DOC banned from soccer for life for embezzling and his club gone. To me messing with kids and not looking out for their best interest is worse than a thief. Shame on Presidio DOCs for turning a blind eye. But of course they did this because of the number of teams Albion brings to Presidio.

I would leave the club. Maybe not in mid-season but I would look for somewhere were I could look the DOC in the eye and trust him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Fact

Fact PREMIER

Ratings:
    +1,209 / 38
    You do realize that Albion sent out an email to only some parents (read the article). Not all families that he coached in the last year received the email. And the email was sent on February 14th and even states that it was in response to this site. They should have notified all families on girls this creep coached in the last few years that their daughter might be a victim. Exactly how did Albion know that there was not other victims during this 2 month period that they did nothing? And if we believe Pervmasher, there are other victims out there.

Great, Albion issued a statement. How do you know the statement is truthful? And why did they feel the need to include the girls age? The only reason is to downplay what happened but by doing so they probably outed this girl. Way to only think of themselves. For you to justify their response by saying that 17 year olds are exposed to more sexting? This is sad. Regardless of the amount of sexting among kids, this was a much older adult in a position of authority and power. That is never ok or have you know been watching the news?

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. sandshark

sandshark SILVER ELITE

Ratings:
    +392 / 12
    Crime of the century NO, disgusting SOB trying to fish for a victim YES. As far as your statement about "in the real world", speak for yourself because in my world this is something. A grown man in a position of authority and a mentor to young ladies doing this is way WAY different than something maybe some of these girls do with their boyfriends! Just the fact you made that comparison sends up Red flags with you in its self you are a PIG. People and myself included do not want Albion's blood, we just want Albion to stand up and fix the wrongs they allowed and not just walk away into the sunset after this as if all is good. They need to own up and do more to protect the children at their club.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  13. OrangeCountyDad

OrangeCountyDad SILVER

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Does US Soccer have a mandated background check/database? My understanding is sports under US Olympic Committee authority have instigated some kind of reporting/tracking/training for these types of things?