Do No-Go Zones exist in Europe

Did you actually listen (or watch the translation)?

Sucker.

“It means for example that there cannot be any no-go areas, that there cannot be areas where people are afraid to go - but such places are a reality."

Not sure how to interpret that? Hmmm..

“It means for example that there cannot be any no-go areas, that there cannot be areas where people are afraid to go - but such places are a reality."

Not sure how to interpret that? Hmmm..

There is a difference between areas where people are afraid to go and areas where the police won't go, which was the topic of the previous discussion you seem to have misstated.

Just because I regularly make you look uninformed and/or dishonest?
Sorry Magoo... just because you can't wrap your brain around something doesn't mean it's fake. But I understand... you keep thinking back to the good old days where this didn't exist. Your longing for those days is admirable but you need to deal with reality. You also might want to try another web browser other then AskJeeves. You might get better results..

Sorry Magoo... just because you can't wrap your brain around something doesn't mean it's fake. But I understand... you keep thinking back to the good old days where this didn't exist. Your longing for those days is admirable but you need to deal with reality. You also might want to try another web browser other then AskJeeves. You might get better results..

q.e.d.

I recall a debate about No-Go zones. I recall Wez, E and the Drunken Rat all saying that this was fake news, made up by Conservatives to create fear.

Did you guys hear what Angela Merkel just said? If not, read on...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...latest-news-no-go-zone-reality-refugee-crisis
Hell yes they do, it doesn't fit the liberal globalist thing so, they will never admit the reality of their refugees, third world animals that we don't need here.

I recall a debate about No-Go zones. I recall Wez, E and the Drunken Rat all saying that this was fake news, made up by Conservatives to create fear.

Did you guys hear what Angela Merkel just said? If not, read on...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...latest-news-no-go-zone-reality-refugee-crisis

Merkel is PURE Evil to do this to her Country.....that's all I can compare her to...
Until a migrant kicks in her door and attempts to rape her, she will NEVER
see the TRUTH.....That's just a fact and it's Sad !

Liberals don't believe reality till the Turds on their doorstep.....
That simple.

Just like the Water crisis I posted about in South Africa and now the countdown is close ( April )....
And what does the retarded ANC Marxists do...?
280 something vote for taking ALL the White owned land ( Stealing it ) and giving it the indigenous people
that do NOT know how to properly " work " the land ....
The water crisis is directly due to the financial greed of the current ANC administration, did they do long term
planning and create more damns and water storage/Desal plants ....No !
They bickered and stole money.....
Now South Africa will go the same route as Rhodesia ( Zimbabwe ) which can be directly attributed to
Robert Mugabe and his greedy corrupt thugs....
Rhodesia ... the bread basket of Africa is now a TRUE Shithole !
So will be South Africa due to the current selfish political hacks/crooks in the ANC.
This is the direction California is headed unless the current path is not STOPPED and reversed !
It is where the United States was headed until the New administration reversed it.

And guess who will quietly move in and slowly take over South/Central Africa.....?

Anyone want to guess ?

China, and when that happens they will be in deep/irreversible shit....

Like your buddy E you rarely add anything to the discussion at hand.

Keep trying there little man...

e1b7578ff47b7da30cb24e17d0cf7430.png

Back