Deleted Post/ 2008 elimination round predictions

Well since my last post was mysteriously deleted, here goes another.

Legends vs. Blues and Slammer/Cruz vs. LAGSD/Walker will be great games. But i see a rematch of last years final. Thoughts?

If you don't want your sh$t to be seen and commented on, don't post it to a public channel on YouTube...
But I don’t understand how JG was able to delete half the thread? I get that he can shut down YouTube videos and make them private and I know you can pay for a soccer forum membership that gives you the ability to delete your own comments but isn’t it only the forum creator who can delete an entire thread?

But I don’t understand how JG was able to delete half the thread? I get that he can shut down YouTube videos and make them private and I know you can pay for a soccer forum membership that gives you the ability to delete your own comments but isn’t it only the forum creator who can delete an entire thread?
Apparently "someone" can report the thread and get the whole thread removed. Rhymes with snake!!!

Well since my last post was mysteriously deleted, here goes another.

Legends vs. Blues and Slammer/Cruz vs. LAGSD/Walker will be great games. But i see a rematch of last years final. Thoughts?

Yes, you were correct on the finals...Blues vs. Slammers/Cruz. Great job to both teams for making it to the finals and to the Blues for winning back to back State Cups!

Well next year should be the interesting. Blues will get some more players but Slammers Cruz is reloading but Legends team that almost beat Blues will be stacked. Also Eagles got a couple more players from the arsenal team that broke up(only kept the 2 that were any good). Let the tournament season begin. Hopefully the SD teams step up their game bc the north teams are fully loaded.

Back