Defender / midfielder looking to guest Thanksgiving weekend

My daughter (2000) is looking to guest Surf Thanksgiving Cup, November Nights, or Silverlakes. She usually plays center back but is great at any defensive position as well as midfield. She can also play up if needed.

My daughter (2000) is looking to guest Surf Thanksgiving Cup, November Nights, or Silverlakes. She usually plays center back but is great at any defensive position as well as midfield. She can also play up if needed.
I have a team that is playing in the Albion College Showcase Nov 25th thru 27th and is in need of a guest player or two. If she is interested we would love to have her join us. I coach the CenCal Cosmos 2000 girls team out of Fresno, CA. Feel free to contact me at anytime at coopersoccer1@gmail.com

I have a team that is playing in the Albion College Showcase Nov 25th thru 27th and is in need of a guest player or two. If she is interested we would love to have her join us. I coach the CenCal Cosmos 2000 girls team out of Fresno, CA. Feel free to contact me at anytime at coopersoccer1@gmail.com
She will be guesting for a '98 team. Thanks for reaching out and good luck with your team.

Back