CSL schedules

SDSteve760

BRONZE
Any ideas to why some divisions play 14 games some play 12 games and the division our team is in only has 11 games? Same age all other divisions have 14 games? We all pay the same league entry fees but get less games??? Maybe someone can shed some light on this for me? Thanks in advance.

Any ideas to why some divisions play 14 games some play 12 games and the division our team is in only has 11 games? Same age all other divisions have 14 games? We all pay the same league entry fees but get less games??? Maybe someone can shed some light on this for me? Thanks in advance.

Normally depends on number of teams in the bracket(s) or field availability. Are there fewer teams in your bracket? 6

Normally depends on number of teams in the bracket(s) or field availability. Are there fewer teams in your bracket? 6
Yeah we have 12 teams read a little into the rules and a lot of CSL premiere brackets go with 12 team on an 11 game schedule. Thanks for the replying

Looks like Premier games got moved to the San Bernardino Complex for weekend #1

Rumor is the beloved L.A. Rams installed stands around the UCI practice fields, and therefore a large percent of those fields are unplayable at present. One would have thought both UCI and the Rams would have budgeted to repair them, knowing full well they are used by the community all fall, but, alas, the NFL has shown before it cares not for youth soccer.

LA Rams signed a 3 year lucrative contract to hold spring training there. The soccer industry will take a back seat to this venue.

Its only matter of time before all Premier games move to Silverlakes....

While I have not seen UCI Crawford field lately, my kid used to practice there and noticed where the stands and all the hoop-la was setup on video footage. Its clear that the field is not playable. Not just additional viewing stands but also all the tearing up of the ground from training camp activities..

Back