CSL League Results

Congratulations to FRAM for winning Premier, and LAG Bakersfild for winning Gold. Second place in Premier still unknown, and a very interesting season in the top bracket. Not sure how Albion's run was sidetracked by Wolfpack, or BYSC by SM United, but Carlsbad can now claim #2. Sorry, I mean LAGSD.

Well, it was a weekend of upsets, so to speak. Albion, unfortunately, fell victim as well. Just ran out of gas Sunday against Wolfpack. Congrats to FRAM for wrapping things up! We'll see how things wrap up this weekend.

Congratulations to FRAM for winning Premier, and LAG Bakersfild for winning Gold. Second place in Premier still unknown, and a very interesting season in the top bracket. Not sure how Albion's run was sidetracked by Wolfpack, or BYSC by SM United, but Carlsbad can now claim #2. Sorry, I mean LAGSD.
Thanks D.E. and Kicknit we are proud of our girls (FRAM) and had a lot of fun this season with some tremendous battles!

Thanks D.E. and Kicknit we are proud of our girls (FRAM) and had a lot of fun this season with some tremendous battles!
It really was a solid season. A lot of great battles with all teams for the most part. I'd like to say the Premier group will have some great battles for he next few years, but with the DA moving in and throwing a wrench into the future of most of these top teams, who knows what the future holds. But, with the top 3 positions up for grabs down to the end, it was a lot of fun. Congrats and good luck to all going forward into post season.

Back