CRL?

I'm guessing that teams are ranked from 1-16 at the end of league play.
Looks like the top 4 go into championship bracket. Teams 5-8 get a bye and teams 9-16 play-off to reach qtr finals.

Got it. The top "4" teams will not play in the CRL Cup. Semifinal is on the 19th and the final is on the 20th.
LAGSB vs SD Surf
Legends vs Slammers

Got it. The top "4" teams will not play in the CRL Cup. Semifinal is on the 19th and the final is on the 20th.
LAGSB vs SD Surf
Legends vs Slammers

Agree with Lightning--quite confusing when you first look at that schedule! It should lay out better/make more sense after that last game.

However-- just eyeballing the points-- I don't think the top 4 are quite decided yet -- we all still have a game to finish out bracket play on the 12th...and it's a close race with those 2nd & 3rd place teams in group A...however group B looks pretty set.

Agree with Lightning--quite confusing when you first look at that schedule! It should lay out better/make more sense after that last game.

However-- just eyeballing the points-- I don't think the top 4 are quite decided yet -- we all still have a game to finish out bracket play on the 12th...and it's a close race with those 2nd & 3rd place teams in group A...however group B looks pretty set.

Actually, Legends I is locked-in at #1 and Surf is locked-in at #2. Surf is 3 points ahead of Albion and Legends II. If Surf loses and Albion and/or Legends II win, 1st tie-breaker is head-to-head competition, which puts Surf ahead since they beat both Albion and Legends II. Likewise if Legends I lose and Surf wins, they will tie in points but Legends I will remain #1 because of head-to-head competition.

LAGSB is 5 points ahead and are locked-in at #1. Slammers are 1 point ahead of SDSC and Eagles. Slammers play SDSC next, so if Slammers win they will be #2. If Slammers and SDSC ties and Eagles beat Blues Baker, then Eagles will be #2. If SDSC and Eagles win, then it will come down to secondary tie-breaker since SDSC and Eagles tied earlier in the CRL season. Right now SDSC would have the clear advantage since they are +5 in GD while Eagles are -1.

https://2018crlleagueseason.sportsa...mentguid=F3134355-BD83-4018-BF45-A8A9B1EE6736

Bracket - Saturday, January 12, 2019

Legends FC G07 Pre-Academy II 1 vs. Legends FC G07 Pre-Academy 7

Riverside MGFM Soccer Devils 2 vs. LAGSB 2007 Pre Academy 0

LAGSD G07 Pre Academy-Walker 1 vs. Legends IE G07 PREMIER CK 0

Eagles Soccer Club - G2007 1 vs. So Cal Blues - 2007 Baker 3

Slammers FC G07 PA/CB 3 vs. San Diego SC G2007 Academy Navy 0

Beach FC SB G07 Hodson 2 vs. Real So Cal G07 Pre Academy I 0

SD Surf Academy Girls Select 2007 6 vs. Beach FC SB G07 Torres 0

Beach FC LB G07 R. Perez 1 vs. Albion SC G07 Academy - Whittaker 0

Has anyone heard if we are still on for Saturday at Silverlakes...??

I'm hearing State Cup for youngers was cancelled there (Oceanside and Temecula closed as well)

With the win Surf will represent Cal South in the Regionals which will be played in Norco this June. Typically the top two teams from CRL and the National Cup winner are the ones receiving invites. Depending on how many teams Nor Cal sends is usually the deciding factor.

Back