CRL Play In

My two cents...

Group A
Is Arsenal FC the Golden State team that played in CRL last year? If so, all team are fairly even. It will be interesting to see which teams have improved. DA should of helped the talent at Albion and Rebels were solid last year.

Based on head to head last year, Surf II was 4-0 against the bracket. homer pick.

Group B
I like Beach in this bracket.

Group C
In my opinion the toughest bracket, I will go with Legends over Force and the Sharks.

Group D
I like LA Galaxy SD but CCU Socal can compete with them.

Group E
With their additions, Legends South should take this bracket.

Confused is this the Surf B team from last year that Brookfield now has as a his first year with you guys?
Was this Albion A team?

Crazy windy at Galloway for the afternoon games.

Is the Legends FC team in bracket "C" their top team? Or did they get an automatic bid?

Legends FC top team got an automatic bid. The Legends team in bracket "C" , is the "B" team.

Yes, how did they get autobid when they were the 5th team in CRL standings last year and they didn't make the final 4 in National Cup?

Yes, how did they get autobid when they were the 5th team in CRL standings last year and they didn't make the final 4 in National Cup?

Beach was top four in both CRL and National Cup...so, they likely went to the 5th spot in the 2016 CRL standings.

Beach was top four in both CRL and National Cup...so, they likely went to the 5th spot in the 2016 CRL standings.

So then there will be 13 teams in CRL once they add the five teams from play-in? Last year there were only 12.

Back