CRL Play In

Or maybe CRL should just take the top teams, based on points. Seems like they have done this for some of the other age brackets. I don't see how they crowned a champion in 04's, as I do not see any brackets, semi's or finals.

Cal South might as well make those 6 teams decide where to play this weekend. I'd hate to see this pushed out to mid June with graduations and vacations.
Agreed! There's never going to be a good weekend as we move in to the summer with one tournament after the next.

As someone not from CA...what is the order of importance of the CA leagues...from top to bottom. Not referring to DA/ECNL.

CSL/SCDSL/Presidio just depend on which one your club participates in. A club that participates in CSL, all their teams play CSL not SCDSL, and vice versa.

Now the debate on what league is better, that's up to the age group.

In the youngers, SCDSL seems to have tougher competition, but when ECNL kicks in, CSL has more success at State Cup.

CSL/SCDSL/Presidio just depend on which one your club participates in. A club that participates in CSL, all their teams play CSL not SCDSL, and vice versa.

Now the debate on what league is better, that's up to the age group.

In the youngers, SCDSL seems to have tougher competition, but when ECNL kicks in, CSL has more success at State Cup.
Thx!

CRL play in got expensive for this group. $675 reg fee + $300 per diem + $408 ref fees = $1,383 and that's not including hotel/gas. Yikes!

Really? $5/kid/day*15 kids*4 days, I dont think that's anything outrageous.[/QUOTE
Paying Coaches per diem is crap. I don't remember ever having to kick in a couple of extra bucks for.my kids teacher when we went on field trip. If that coach doesn't make enough per month off of dues then they should get a side job. I hear Uber is always hiring.

Back