CRL Play In 03's

Noticed Slammers Fullerton/ Martinez is not back for play in after last years results.

What about cda Slammers vargas there not in?

Sticking with the olders group 02's?

Should CS just do play-in from all teams?

The shell games some of auto invitees are atemping to play where the starter's have moved on but there are enough subs from a full roster to meet the minimum requirements with some ghost players that are listed but don't actually play is equivalent to gaming the system. Changing to 11 continuing players for a auto invite might help stem that trend also.

At this stage from today, looks like 4 teams are probably out with 2 losses:
Soccer Life Academy - B03
FC Man United B2003 Red
Rebels Soccer Club - B03 Elite
FCLA 03 Black

In so far with 2 wins:
Fullerton Rangers B03 White
Chula Vista FC - B2003
FRAM B03-Britton

Likely in with 1 win 1 tie:
San Diego SC B2003 Academy Navy

Lots left to the final games tomorrow

How many CRL teams from last year are falling this year? How many teams breaking up?
What I have seen mentioned on the forums so far are the following team folding/ down grading please let me know if I'm incorrect.
  1. Xplosion
  2. Slammers Godinez (Merging with Esparza)
  3. Slammers Martinez

Slammers Godinez will be sending the top team to ECNL and the remainder will be merging with Esparza. They are added more talent and should be even better

Slammers Godinez will be sending the top team to ECNL and the remainder will be merging with Esparza. They are added more talent and should be even better
Dude, you SoCal Soccer parents need to stop spewing the word TALENT as if actually means technical, high soccer IQ, or skillful. It doesn't.

SoCal Soccer Forum Talent: Big fast athletic player.

Dude, you SoCal Soccer parents need to stop spewing the word TALENT as if actually means technical, high soccer IQ, or skillful. It doesn't.

SoCal Soccer Forum Talent: Big fast athletic player.

This will be my first and last post'

I am a parent of a academy player and I scouted for AZ Alkmaar for five years before moving to California.

I think your comments on the Godinez team are only 1/2 correct.

They are big, fast and athletic but they also have 5/6 players that have top talent based on your standard and mine.

Both of their offensive midfielders are very smart players with great skills and awareness/ one is undersized and the other is a full grown man. I believe that their forward is the best one we have played against. They have a big, athletic defense but their left defender is very smart and really does well going forward. Our sideline also loves a very small player they have that comes of the bench. Great touch, quickness and smart as a tac. It goes to show you that we in the development academies do not have all the talent. I think they are the 2nd or 3rd best team we have faced and could give Golden State a game.

How would the DA kids from Santa Barbara even play in this? Academy season is still happening and they have a game this weekend. Would US soccer let the club use the DA kids for this non-academy event?

Looks like they registered the da player's in the Cal South system dispite the no out side comp during the da season. All the SB players that scored are FT DA
http://sbsc.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams/index.php?team=1656937

http://2017crlyplayintourney.sports...mentguid=6EDE785F-AC48-4678-992F-5BF35FE11463

Since SB is not in da next year I quess they think bending the rules is ok. At least 7+ or more played for different teams in different leagues same day, also not allowed.

I was wrong my apologies for thinking people would not try to game the system.

Looks like they registered the da player's in the Cal South system dispite the no out side comp during the da season. All the SB players that scored are FT DA
http://sbsc.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams/index.php?team=1656937

http://2017crlyplayintourney.sports...mentguid=6EDE785F-AC48-4678-992F-5BF35FE11463

Since SB is not in da next year I quess they think bending the rules is ok. At least 7+ or more played for different teams in different leagues same day, also not allowed.

I was wrong my apologies for thinking people would not try to game the system.
Wow

LAUFA, Santa Barbara & Fullerton Ranger are in!

Do we know if the 2 top move up or how do we now how many spots oppend up for wild cards?

Santa Barbara tops in CRL after 5 games. There where near the bottom in DA with almost the same squad.

Oxnard might have lost or been missing a player or two and they stumbled a bit out of gate but still in the thick of things.

Boca came out strong, leading this league with fouls by a wide margin when their coach lost his mind and was sent off in the L to SB.

Slammers /wo borrowed or guest players has been up/down and there coach/manger was also ejected last game.

TFA near the bottom is a bit of a surprise.

http://2017crlleagueseason.sportsaf...mentguid=D388082C-745C-4D0B-B45D-8D225EAC7B94

Have'nt seen any games yet and have no horse in the race but heard plenty from friends who play in this.

Back