CRL Play In 03's

CRL Play In this weekend.
Any thoughts on who makes it out of the groups?
What teams are ready to play in Far West Regionals?
Let me know your thoughts!
http://2017crlyplayintourney.sports...mentguid=6EDE785F-AC48-4678-992F-5BF35FE11463

10 team league only 2 play in spots per rules but w/ double qualifiers from crl/nat cup apperas to be;
(7)+ play-in teams possible to qualify for league.
TFA, Oxnard, Xplosion auto qualify( T4 CRL & NT Cup) if they accept ? West Coast & Slammers passing for ECNL, 3 double qualifiers open 3 spots for play-in teams.

Top team each bracket + 3WC?

Rumor is that Xplosion will be disbanding and not playing 03. They lost some key 03s but Many of its players were 04s and will have a solid 04 team next year

Word around town is that Xplosion will no longer have an 03 team.

A friend of mine has a kid on the Downey FC 03 team that was coming up and they now became the FC Man United 03 team in CRL. Heard that they picked up 2 solid midfielders and a striker who played for GS Pre Academy.

Any opinions on the LAUFA Pre Academy team or the LAFC coached by Roberto Dos Santos?

Downey is now FC Man U? I had heard they were going Strikers South Coast. Better move for them to FC Man U

TFA- FCLA- Dos Santos is a quality team with an amazing center mid who has a non stop motor. Stop him and the team is in trouble. Many teams cannot.

From the info that I recieved FC Man U was offering the players and parents both a far way better deal than Strikers South Coast. They are going to be the "poster boy team" for that Club which is what I think the Club was looking for, a team to repersent them well and gain recognition. Strikers didnt need that.

There is also a big. Rumor about Milan red moving to legends fc to represent there A team for the ECNL Team coming this fall. Wow that a big move if it happened

Im going off the rumored demise of Xplosion that will allow the top 2 from each bracket play in CRL. That could change if the rumor has it that the Slammers will field a Black CRL team with enough of last year's Black team to qualify for the auto bid into CRL. There will be a combination of the Godinez, Esparza and a couple of the White team players that developed nicely and that will be their top team for SCDSL as well.

Bracket A- Winner Rangers
FCLA Wild card

Bracket B- FC Man U IF LAUFA brings their true reserve academy and not place some of the DA reserves on the roster.
If the DA reserves are there then LAUFA
Both these make it out of the round

Bracket C- San Diego Navy- favorite for the SCDSL championship next fall
IF only 3 wild cards then they will be the only one out of this bracket. If not then AC Brea or Strikers SC

Bracket D- Hard one to predict-
Santa Barbara no long DA- Do they lose their ballers to Real Socal??? Then where are they ??
Strikers South Bay?
Boca can field some quality teams. Not sure what they have

Guess- Santa Barbara and South bay

How would the DA kids from Santa Barbara even play in this? Academy season is still happening and they have a game this weekend. Would US soccer let the club use the DA kids for this non-academy event?

From my understanding LAUFA can bring players down from their ussda team to play for DA team playing this weekend. That can either make or break FC Man U this weekend. Ive seen big club teams pull 1 or 2 players down to help out their little brother team but chemistry plays a big factor at this age now.

Strikers South Bay has 1 or 2 quality players that can make a difference. But I believe Santa Barbara got stripped of their "DA" title.

Who knows what will happen. Great weekend with alot of games being played.

FC MAN U VS LAUFA RESERVE ACADEMY is the game to watch this weekend. Will update with scores if anyone wants to know.

From my understanding LAUFA can bring players down from their ussda team to play for DA team playing this weekend. That can either make or break FC Man U this weekend. Ive seen big club teams pull 1 or 2 players down to help out their little brother team but chemistry plays a big factor at this age now.

Strikers South Bay has 1 or 2 quality players that can make a difference. But I believe Santa Barbara got stripped of their "DA" title.

Who knows what will happen. Great weekend with alot of games being played.

FC MAN U VS LAUFA RESERVE ACADEMY is the game to watch this weekend. Will update with scores if anyone wants to know.

FT ussda players don't move down there is no club passing between leagues. To play in a CS league players have to be registered in CS to a team that plays in one of their sanactioned leagues. CS has continuation rules and checks the rosters for CRL before final acceptance for those that apply for the full league.

Teams have resuffled, reloaded or what ever so who knows at this point?

Santa Barbara is a ussda member club with the 3 dev teams: u12-u14. There current da 03 squad will be U15 next season so if they stay together back to coast gold or premier?

Im going off the rumored demise of Xplosion that will allow the top 2 from each bracket play in CRL. That could change if the rumor has it that the Slammers will field a Black CRL team with enough of last year's Black team to qualify for the auto bid into CRL. There will be a combination of the Godinez, Esparza and a couple of the White team players that developed nicely and that will be their top team for SCDSL as well.

WC will be doing the same thing, taking the auto-invite with a mix of players from their other teams that played in SCDSL.

Back