CRL on one team, National cup on another?

Evan Cook

BRONZE
If my daughter is currently rostered and playing CRL with team A (05), can she play the remaining CRL games with Team A in January then switch teams and play with team B(same club) for National cup in February? I think what I understand, and correct me if I am wrong, is that she has to be rostered on Team B before the cuptie date in order to play national cup with them. If the club does that prior to the end of CRL does that make her ineligible to continue with CRL on Team A? I am a bit confused and haven't had a chance to speak to her coach yet.

If my daughter is currently rostered and playing CRL with team A (05), can she play the remaining CRL games with Team A in January then switch teams and play with team B(same club) for National cup in February? I think what I understand, and correct me if I am wrong, is that she has to be rostered on Team B before the cuptie date in order to play national cup with them. If the club does that prior to the end of CRL does that make her ineligible to continue with CRL on Team A? I am a bit confused and haven't had a chance to speak to her coach yet.
CRL can have guest players from within the same club. So, she can play CRL and this does not affect her eligibility playing NC with other team. She does need to be added to both rosters.

Back