CRL, California Regional League, 2016-2017 (05s) - Tech Specs

0-0 Murrieta surf/surf Barclay.

Both teams had shots on goal but none just right.

Unrelated... But such a nice team to play. Parents were supportive on both sides. ⚽️ One dad even said to my daughter "great job #20" as we were leaving.

0-0 Murrieta surf/surf Barclay.

Both teams had shots on goal but none just right.

Unrelated... But such a nice team to play. Parents were supportive on both sides. ⚽️ One dad even said to my daughter "great job #20" as we were leaving.

She did a great job today!

I.E. Surf 2-0 Galaxy - SD
Galaxy - SD plays some good soccer. Coach was emphasizing they play the ball on the ground and connect. They had our girls gassed going into halftime. With no subs our girls got caught chasing a bit and were looking tired. Second half our girls got a 2nd wind and turned it around, opportunities for both teams in the 2nd half.

Looking forward to the girls playing Galaxy SD again in league, great game today!

Just catching up, Surf's to lose, and I don't think they will, already with W's vs LAGSB and Blues. Not wanting to count the chickens before they are hatched, but where will CRL take this team? FWRL?

Galaxy - SD plays some good soccer. Coach was emphasizing they play the ball on the ground and connect. They had our girls gassed going into halftime. With no subs our girls got caught chasing a bit and were looking tired. Second half our girls got a 2nd wind and turned it around, opportunities for both teams in the 2nd half.

Looking forward to the girls playing Galaxy SD again in league, great game today!

Quite the contrasting styles from 04 to 05 at Galaxy SD. I was thoroughly impressed with the off the ball movement and beautiful soccer of the 05 team. Coach Gurley is a heck of a coach.

Tech.. Your girls played very very well! I love their talking and passing! Our girls had an off day for sure. My daughters knee is a mess with all the soccer lately...

Tech.. Your girls played very very well! I love their talking and passing! Our girls had an off day for sure. My daughters knee is a mess with all the soccer lately...
Hoping that league provides her a much lighter schedule and you can throw some time in there for her to recoup. Best of luck going forward, don't be a stranger and introduce yourself, we have a few posters on our sideline.

yes for sure next time we will say hi! We have a few posters as well...And yes I'm looking forward to the lighter schedule. Especially with starting middle school... It's a lot with all day tournaments or games every weekend. For me too! Good luck at Sunday's game.

Back