Creationism2

You know.who lost the last election? He/she thought about plain old Americans the same way you do.
Well said. To you, that Alabama evangelist is a plain old American. Not to me. To me, he’s a creep. But you’re right, thinking creeps like that are “plain old Americans” is a big new thing and it helped win the election for Trump.

You know.who lost the last election? He/she thought about plain old Americans the same way you do.
And speaking of POAs, I was listening to Fox Radio tonight and here were the ads: 1. Debt relief, 2. “Resort-release dot com,” to get you out of your time-share contract and 3. Insurance for fat people. “Are you a bit porky? Do you have diabetes? Then call Big Bob...he’s on meds just like you. He’ll get you insurance as low as 200 dollars per month for a million dollar term-life policy!”
I shit you not.
If the opposite of that is “the elites,” then keep calling me elite. I’m not a fat pig and I live within my means. But Fox knows its audience...

And speaking of POAs, I was listening to Fox Radio tonight and here were the ads: 1. Debt relief, 2. “Resort-release dot com,” to get you out of your time-share contract and 3. Insurance for fat people. “Are you a bit porky? Do you have diabetes? Then call Big Bob...he’s on meds just like you. He’ll get you insurance as low as 200 dollars per month for a million dollar term-life policy!”
I shit you not.
If the opposite of that is “the elites,” then keep calling me elite. I’m not a fat pig and I live within my means. But Fox knows its audience...

Fox News has increased revenue +12 percent. CNN is seeing +15 percent growth, and MSNBC is up a whopping +26 percent this year. (2017)........splash

Fox News has increased revenue +12 percent. CNN is seeing +15 percent growth, and MSNBC is up a whopping +26 percent this year. (2017)........splash
It’s a shame. MSNBC doesn’t lie like Fox, but still fails to prevent anywhere near a balanced view of the news.

It’s a shame. MSNBC doesn’t lie like Fox, but still fails to prevent anywhere near a balanced view of the news.
You do enough lying for all of em.
Doesn't Brian William work for them?
How about the Al The Jew Hatin Sharpton?
Doesn't the man that dresses like a woman work there? He she not only lies to you but lies to herself.
How about this crazy fuck?
maxresdefault.jpg

You do enough lying for all of em.
Doesn't Brian William work for them?
How about the Al The Jew Hatin Sharpton?
Doesn't the man that dresses like a woman work there? He she not only lies to you but lies to herself.
How about this crazy fuck?
View attachment 2346
I don’t know. I don’t watch that stuff, ever. I watch Fox more...”keep your enemies closer,” ya know? Plus, the right-wing nut show is like a cartoon. Listening to Mike Huckabee guesting on Todd Starnes today was so good. They talked about the “redneck riviera” and referred pompously to those god-fearing Americans like them and how the stormtroopers shouldn’t just raid trump’s lawyer they should also raid bill and hillary’s house and Anthony Weiner’s house. Just a couple of fat (I don’t know about Starnes, is he fat?), pompous, pious assholes telling us what “real Americans” are like.

I don’t know. I don’t watch that stuff, ever. I watch Fox more...”keep your enemies closer,” ya know? Plus, the right-wing nut show is like a cartoon. Listening to Mike Huckabee guesting on Todd Starnes today was so good. They talked about the “redneck riviera” and referred pompously to those god-fearing Americans like them and how the stormtroopers shouldn’t just raid trump’s lawyer they should also raid bill and hillary’s house and Anthony Weiner’s house. Just a couple of fat (I don’t know about Starnes, is he fat?), pompous, pious assholes telling us what “real Americans” are like.
I can see you and Iʻole watching Fox together.

Looking specifically at November 2017, year over year, across the big three networks, cable news revenue increased +3 percent, with Fox seeing the biggest lift, up +9 percent versus last November. CNN is up +1 percent, while MSNBC slipped for the second month in a row, down -8 percent. While MSNBC is down, it also had the most significant increases during the 2016 election.

Back