Copa Del Mar - NEED GUEST PLAYER?

S

SoccerDad12345

do you need a center d or goalie for your 07 flight one team? If so contact me for a top player on top flight one team not playing this weekend.

Email: Amike123@yahoo.com

Congrats to Surf, probably the best team in this age group around this time of year. Complete team from top to bottom. Blew out Albion and the rest of the competition. From what I've seen top teams so far: Surf, Strikers, and then a toss up between Eagles, Arsenal(gave strikers a decent gm),SDSC and Blues. I was hesitant to put Albion( too much kickball for my liking which wins gms and keeps gms close but will only hurt kids in long run).

Overall the age group is pretty thin, with 4-5 teams at the very top that will be there in the end, but Surf is by far the best team in this age group early on.
I agree at this point Surf is looking very strong, they have easily defeated both Eagles in the Man City final and now Strikers in the Copa Del Mar. At this age speed, strength and aggression can still take over a match, they have all three. It will be interesting to see how the year unfolds for all the teams. Still early, a lot of great little teams out there with a lot of great little players! It will be fun to see how they all progress and improve throughout the season. Good Luck to all of the teams the rest of the summer and throughout the season!

i agree as well...........surf looks good, but give strikers credit....gave up 2 PK's in that final at Copa........so that left 3 goals surf had to earn......one bomb with the keeper wayyyyy off her line, easy collection had she been on her line. Honestly cant remember the 2nd, but definately a cross to back post and finish on the 3rd...well earned. So that 5-0 is misleading, but of course Surf still had the upper hand.......So definatly 1. surf 2. strikers 3. blues 4.eagles 5. albion

i agree as well...........surf looks good, but give strikers credit....gave up 2 PK's in that final at Copa........so that left 3 goals surf had to earn......one bomb with the keeper wayyyyy off her line, easy collection had she been on her line. Honestly cant remember the 2nd, but definately a cross to back post and finish on the 3rd...well earned. So that 5-0 is misleading, but of course Surf still had the upper hand.......So definatly 1. surf 2. strikers 3. blues 4.eagles 5. albion

PK's don't count when they are blatant hand balls in the box? Bomb with a keeper off her line. Aren't you supposed to be shooting at that point? Apparently you need to learn the game.

Honestly man you are a little off. Let's give credit where credit is due. I was there with some of my colleagues scouting this gm to better prepare our team for these two outstanding teams. The final was dominated by Surf and I can only remember one time when Strikers got close to a scoring opportunity. That alone is domination. Did not see the 2nd Pk but the first PK is in the back of the net if that forward does not get taken out from behind. I mean she was literally in front of the goal with a clear shot when she got taken down. Goal was clearly earned. That New coach has done a fantastic job with that group of girls and he has them playing good soccer. The defense was also on point hence only one scoring opportunity. Don't get me wrong Strikers are a good team and look forward to the challenge of our team playing Surf and Strikers. I also heard from one of the Parents that Surf had already beaten Strikers by a big margin earlier in the year. Besides Strikers had a guess player from what some of us notice(Eagles player) and made zero difference. We always have to respect the opposition, that will only make your team better.

always credit where credit is due.......that striker team has alot of work to do, they have not gotten it quite together as I observed, just the closest to a challenge to the Mighty Surf that I have seen.....i also have observed blues beating strikers with what appeared to be guest from the eagles as well....so credit still is due to surf for playing straight up. I have seen flashes of teams like I.E.surf and SdSc put up a decent showings against better teams.....albion seems to put together results as well.... Seems the most developed and complete team will prevail not this weekend, i just dont think this age group is primed and we have not seen the best nor consistant out of any of these teams.

Honestly man you are a little off. Let's give credit where credit is due. I was there with some of my colleagues scouting this gm to better prepare our team for these two outstanding teams. The final was dominated by Surf and I can only remember one time when Strikers got close to a scoring opportunity. That alone is domination. Did not see the 2nd Pk but the first PK is in the back of the net if that forward does not get taken out from behind. I mean she was literally in front of the goal with a clear shot when she got taken down. Goal was clearly earned. That New coach has done a fantastic job with that group of girls and he has them playing good soccer. The defense was also on point hence only one scoring opportunity. Don't get me wrong Strikers are a good team and look forward to the challenge of our team playing Surf and Strikers. I also heard from one of the Parents that Surf had already beaten Strikers by a big margin earlier in the year. Besides Strikers had a guess player from what some of us notice(Eagles player) and made zero difference. We always have to respect the opposition, that will only make your team better.
While Strikers are good I don't see them being that far ahead of several teams at this point if at all. 3-1 over Arsenal and Albion. Yes wins but in no way domination. I saw bits of both games and felt Arsenal even controlled much of the first half of theirs. And If strikers borrowed a player that can also make a difference In them winning their games. Surf by far is head and shoulders above the rest. PKs are part of the games, and who doesn't praise a girl for hitting one from outside when a goalie is off their line! While I have not had a chance to see teams like the Legends or Blues I would say Surf, and then take your pick. Good luck in Surf Cup all!

always credit where credit is due.......that striker team has alot of work to do, they have not gotten it quite together as I observed, just the closest to a challenge to the Mighty Surf that I have seen.....i also have observed blues beating strikers with what appeared to be guest from the eagles as well....so credit still is due to surf for playing straight up. I have seen flashes of teams like I.E.surf and SdSc put up a decent showings against better teams.....albion seems to put together results as well.... Seems the most developed and complete team will prevail not this weekend, i just dont think this age group is primed and we have not seen the best nor consistant out of any of these teams.
How many teams borrow Eagles players? Haha

Back