College Soccer Exposure Camp Aug 6th Silverlakes

Ouch! $250 for this "camp." To rich for my blood. I would be interested to know the true success rate for meaningful scholarships or even offers to play that come out of these "camps."

My kid is not but there are 3 from his team attending. Also know of another.

We've done 4 since June and have one more to go next weekend. Thus far, 2 out 4 have shown interests and continuing with the recruiting process of getting to know you better..... These were all at particular universities, and not one of these consolidated camp for multiple schools. We've done 2 of those in the past with Exact.

Good luck, if your sending your kid.

I was there on 6th. It was one of the better ID camps I've seen. Very well organized and informative. It was close to 250 boys in attendance with few out of state. 27 college coaches, 9 of them head coaches. Of course they were trying to sell you few things in the end, but it was not pushed hard or anything like that. They gave chance to talk to coaches 1-on-1 and will be sending complete digital evaluation to each player. I'm not in any way part of this, just giving you my honest opinion as an eyewitness.

Any updates on actual results out of this camp ?? I'm just wondering because My boy attended the one Sunday December 18 and lots of people from all over the country

Back