College football

What is probably the strongest conference today will be gone in 2 years.

Money talks.

Primes team next season is going to be unreal. He's going to get all the top high school players and transfer portal players.
The 60 Minutes article just hinted at the impact NIL will have on recruiting. The alumni/fan practices that were illegal in the past are now recruiting tools.

What is probably the strongest conference today will be gone in 2 years.

Money talks.
I hadn't realized until I reviewed this thread that it is entirely about the Pac-12. I wonder if they will just sell off the trademarks so some other entity, like the Big West, for instance, could move up to the "Big Time" for just a modest expenditure.

Pac 12 in the top 25 --

#5 USC
#8 Washington
#10 Oregon
#11 Utah
#14 Oregon State
#19 Colorado
#21 Washington State
#22 UCLA

That's 8 out of the 12 teams in a conference that will soon disappear.

$omething ain't right.

Pac 12 west coast games are typically too late so viewership is low on a whole in the landscape of things. Big 10, Big 12 and ACC gonna allow for Mas dinero. Money is always gonna be what it comes down to being football fuels all athletics money minus Basketball

Pac 12 west coast games are typically too late so viewership is low on a whole in the landscape of things. Big 10, Big 12 and ACC gonna allow for Mas dinero. Money is always gonna be what it comes down to being football fuels all athletics money minus Basketball
We will test that theory when the Midwest teams come out to the Coast to play afternoon games.

I hadn't realized until I reviewed this thread that it is entirely about the Pac-12. I wonder if they will just sell off the trademarks so some other entity, like the Big West, for instance, could move up to the "Big Time" for just a modest expenditure.

You "hadn't realized it" even though it was a thread you started and the only one posting?

Back