Coast Soccer League Strikes Back

Woodwork

SILVER ELITE
Some notable changes evident from the updated site (Fall brackets are out, by the way, but seem likely to be updated) include Rangers being back and Albion CenCal and Albion SD North.

Rangers, JUSA, and La Mirada may be back due to CSL's taking over the Signature program, which is a huge feeder to clubs in the area. Having Signature form the bottom of the pyramid rather than bronze could provide the injection of new blood that Rangers and La Mirada needed.

It's good to see CSL putting up a fight. I think that they would be better off if they dump Calsouth and went with US Club Soccer as well. There are a lot of clubs that aren't going to the Socal league because they want to leave CSL, for some, it is because they want to get away from CalSouth.

Hopefully the brackets change. Our club was in Gold last season and we’re now slotted in Silver Elite. The Gold Champion from our bracket also got relegated and is in the Silver Elite bracket with us instead of moving to Premier, meanwhile the team that got last place stayed in Gold.

It's good to see CSL putting up a fight. I think that they would be better off if they dump Calsouth and went with US Club Soccer as well. There are a lot of clubs that aren't going to the Socal league because they want to leave CSL, for some, it is because they want to get away from CalSouth.
You got your things backwards, calsouth should start its own league and dump CSL....similar to CRL.

Some notable changes evident from the updated site (Fall brackets are out, by the way, but seem likely to be updated) include Rangers being back and Albion CenCal and Albion SD North.

Rangers, JUSA, and La Mirada may be back due to CSL's taking over the Signature program, which is a huge feeder to clubs in the area. Having Signature form the bottom of the pyramid rather than bronze could provide the injection of new blood that Rangers and La Mirada needed.
I noticed a few teams that were back after sitting out last year. Three premier teams back after the year off, plus adding the top 3 teams from Gold should make a nice range of games for our girls to play.

Back