Coast Soccer Brackets 2019 - Searchable

jrcaesar

SILVER ELITE
Brackets are searchable (though maybe they aren't final) if you look for them:

Look up and select your CLUB. Change the YEAR in the URL line to 2019. Click around from there; this wasn't working yesterday.

Maybe not official yet, but the 2005s I checked looked OK to me.

Brackets are searchable (though maybe they aren't final) if you look for them:

Look up and select your CLUB. Change the YEAR in the URL line to 2019. Click around from there; this wasn't working yesterday.

Maybe not official yet, but the 2005s I checked looked OK to me.

Olympiacos will win first place in the 05 premiere bracket. The remaining teams are all capable of second place.

Can someone please explain CSL's bracketing process. Still trying to wrap my head around how a new team that recently crossed over to our club was able to land in Silver Elite even though I had submitted explanation on why our team deserved Silver Elite Bracketing. Something doesn't quite add up here. How does this happen???

Can someone please explain CSL's bracketing process. Still trying to wrap my head around how a new team that recently crossed over to our club was able to land in Silver Elite even though I had submitted explanation on why our team deserved Silver Elite Bracketing. Something doesn't quite add up here. How does this happen???

From what posters here have shared in the past, SCDSL teams coming over from Flight 1 seem to end up at Silver Elite (which seems accurate, competition wise) or above; Flight 2s often are Silver.

Rules:
https://www.coastsoccer.net/rules
BRACKETING POLICIES FOR “NEW TEAMS”
G. All new teams (as outlined in Paragraph F above) will be bracketed in the lowest brackets offered in each age group, unless, in the sole discretion of the CSL Board of Directors, to do so would not provide the best competition or meet the objectives of the gaming circuit and would then bracket the new team in the bracket that would provide the best competition and meet the objectives of the gaming circuit.

Also, on page 8:
2. The CSL Board of Directors may bracket in Premier, Gold or Silver Elite a premier team from another gaming circuit if, in the opinion of the CSL Board of Directors, such bracketing will provide the best competition and meet the objectives of the gaming circuit. A premier team from another gaming circuit is defined as a “Premier, Gold or Silver Elite” level team that played in another gaming league the prior season and which, in all respects, qualifies as a returning team.

Any idea why an age group would skip the silver elite bracket? We noticed the 08 girls goes from Silver to Gold, and there are 12 teams in the gold bracket.

Back