Coaches Responsibility

I was there. I wasn't involved with that game but I saw it getting progressively chippy and then the last five minutes it mellowed. Of Course, during the handshake line is when it's got more intense (I'm all for a wave and a "thanks for the game" between teams when it gets like this Sportsmanship is important but not at the same if safe) They were broken up and seemed to be over then one of the kids had to say one more thing which got both teams face to face again. at that point I saw the slammers coach try to help but with 30+ 16yr olds I'm not sure how that would help. when you end up3³the lawsuit a parent files naming the coach for as defendant because when he held the kid back from fighting another kids decks him and now his career is over. (so asking the coach to stop something isn't very fair. what is fair is when I as a parent grab my kid by the hair and drag him off field for making his club his team his friends and his family look like the Beverly Hillbillies. so as OP mentioned just about over and some dad just starts with his Wu tang impersonation and talks trash to a kid. at that point I think every realized enough was enoug . they had stop the game next them which was 07s or 06s and I remember the slammers coach say "dude their children watching " and it kind of broke the intensity of the dad. next the head ref on site says they are calling police. Ten minutes later you see a cop car driving with purpose on the side road. I saw the kid with the put of control dad and thought he looked distraught probably just embarrassed but man felt bad for the bo . so confirm what happened but give some credit to coaches. as I was standing between the two field . next to stadium so had a good vie .

The "WuTang" Dad was comical. He was throwing up some weird gang signs and screaming like a lunatic. I thought 1 of the coaches could have easily grabbed their squad and walked them away or at least kept the parents in control somewhat. I was also on the field trying to get people to leave the field because there were girls who were trying to get their game started. My teams game was on field 2

The "WuTang" Dad was comical. He was throwing up some weird gang signs and screaming like a lunatic. I thought 1 of the coaches could have easily grabbed their squad and walked them away or at least kept the parents in control somewhat. I was also on the field trying to get people to leave the field because there were girls who were trying to get their game started. My teams game was on field 2
Maybe you haven’t heard? They ain’t nuthin’ to f with.

Back