Climate and Weather

One of the numbers in the graph shows that 2016 ended with 241% of capacity, which would be impossible unless maybe reservoir workers were taking some water home with them to return later.

CVP Reservoirs
and Capacities 2017 % of Capacity % of 15 Year Avg 2016 % of Capacity % of 15 Year Avg 15-Year Average Storage

Total 11.8 8.9 75 145 4.9 241 82 6.16
Oh Magoo....

One of the numbers in the graph shows that 2016 ended with 241% of capacity, which would be impossible unless maybe reservoir workers were taking some water home with them to return later.

CVP Reservoirs
and Capacities 2017 % of Capacity % of 15 Year Avg 2016 % of Capacity % of 15 Year Avg 15-Year Average Storage

Total 11.8 8.9 75 145 4.9 241 82 6.16
Is dizzy doing their math?

So do you side with Sacramento or the farmers?
I almost never agree with sacramento.
Which farmers do I agree with?
I will probably agree with them over sacramento, even though I grow my own.
Ive seen the signs.
There were more of them several years back, before many of the farmers switched crops.

I almost never agree with sacramento.
Which farmers do I agree with?
I will probably agree with them over sacramento, even though I grow my own.
Ive seen the signs.
There were more of them several years back, before many of the farmers switched crops.
How noncommittal of you, like always.

Jumping to conclusions eh? How lil 'joe of you . . . like women who when stuck together all start to menstruate at the same time, you guys are all morphing together as one.
Is that why you hate America?
I love the women of America, even when they jump to that conclusion before I say, "I love the women of America".
Maybe thats why I love them so much, I dont know..
Why do you hate American women?

Is that why you hate America?
I love the women of America, even when they jump to that conclusion before I say, "I love the women of America".
Maybe thats why I love them so much, I dont know..
Why do you hate American women?
Hello? Is this thing on? You do realize you posted that right? The mic was on.

I was trying to communicate in ratspeak. It aint easy to emulate rat-babble. Looks like I pretty much nailed it.
Now you know what it looks like from over here.
No, I think knowing what you know is gnawing at you, but you are afraid to let it go . . . but nice try, did it help? You that is, your self hypnosis?

Back