Climate and Weather

Lol! You don't even read the articles you link.
I'm reading some stuff on prehistoric cave art in France, and I see this cutaway of the cave at Cosquer.
The cave entrance is 37 meters under water, but 18500 years ago people walked in there and painted the walls.
It was easily relatable to this discussion so I did the very simple math.
Espola's argument seems to be that since people started writing, the sea level has risen more sharply in the 20th century than at any time before,...unless you count the sea level rise before they started writing, (just painting) in which case, its about average.

Im in the process of reading the link e posted.
Some good nuggets in there. He should read it.

. . . and you and yours quite the opposite. You simply want to be entertained and protected.

Well that's quite True....

You Democrats are very entertaining Daily with your crybaby antics.

We Republicans feel very protected with the actions being taken by the current
administration !

My oldest sons first truck was a handmedown from my friend that had passed away, 1991 f350 dually with 200k, my second son got a 65 falcon that we restored, 125k at least. Right now my fireman son has a 96 f150 with 130k and my younger boy has a 91 jeep with over 100k.

Awesome.....!

Im doing a pork tenderloin stuffed with fresh garden greens, and herbs, as well as a healthy portion of ricotta cheese.
Carrots sauteed in butter and shallots with a splash of sherry.
I have some beef ribs resting as we speak.

What a weekend, went hunting with my 3 kids, one of which is a 15 year old girl and she didn't complain one bit. Took her to the softball field this morning played catch, did some Fielding and then hit, got to get ready for softball when soccer is over. Just finished cleaning 4 of my firearms and not one of them jumped up and shot me.

Now I am watching the golden globes and boy, are these women are pissed.

I have some beef ribs resting as we speak.

What a weekend, went hunting with my 3 kids, one of which is a 15 year old girl and she didn't complain one bit. Took her to the softball field this morning played catch, did some Fielding and then hit, got to get ready for softball when soccer is over. Just finished cleaning 4 of my firearms and not one of them jumped up and shot me.

Now I am watching the golden globes and boy, are these women are pissed.
I had a winning client at the Globes tonight. No guns. Played hoops.

Back