Cleat for Narrow Feet

Any suggestion on cleats to try for very narrow feet? Daughter has worn the old mercurial superfly v for years now but they’re getting harder and harder to find. The new mercurials are cut wider and don’t work for her. Looking for some other current models with a very narrow to fit try.

My first suggestion was going to be the Superfly’s as they have always been the narrowest cleats I’ve known.

I’ve always been a fan of the Adidas Copas as they mold to your foot pretty well with the leather, but not sure on the width.

My first suggestion was going to be the Superfly’s as they have always been the narrowest cleats I’ve known.

I’ve always been a fan of the Adidas Copas as they mold to your foot pretty well with the leather, but not sure on the width.
Copa’s are cut wide in the toe box.

Any suggestion on cleats to try for very narrow feet? Daughter has worn the old mercurial superfly v for years now but they’re getting harder and harder to find. The new mercurials are cut wider and don’t work for her. Looking for some other current models with a very narrow to fit try.
Nike has widened their styles of boots and how they fit. I have narrow flat feet. My boot of preference is with Nike Tiempo Premier or Legend. Worth taking a look at. Nike also has women cut boots worth a look as well.

My son has narrow feet as well. Nike Tiempos and Adidas Predators fit him best, but Tiempos don’t hold up well on turf. Also, try a grip sock like Trusox (or a cheaper knockoff) to take up some of the volume in her shoes. Works really well for my kid.

Back